• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Would you destroy an entire city for HHHHHAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM?!?!

And I will burn down an entire city for a gypsy.

A girl and a monkey? Having relationship?

Makes less sense then a sponge and a squirrel amirite?

So did you get around to watching the new Nostalgia Critic?

Sadly no, I've been gone for most of the day and I can't watch it now because my mom's in the room.

What'cha doin' orange buddy?

The same thing I do every night Sofia, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE PAINTED RED TOWN!

Watch this clip when you get the chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx_MMB6TgaE

EDIT: Gonna edit this post instead of making another one for my farewell. Glad to see you made it on more than you have been lately. Hope you get some more internet free time sooner or later because I need some more Cha in my e-life. Since we haven't had one in awhile, we need to have a Handsome Squidward vs Patricia YT vid war...or actually now it will be Squidly. Hope you get to watch the new Nostalgia Critic soon as well. Nighty night Charley Quinn?

• Like 1

Ello Cha, on behalf of the royal highness, I now deem you with this modest, comma-filled, goodbye message, I SAY HEEEEYYYYAYYYEEEEYYAAAAEEEEY, WHAT'S GOING ON, hope you had a fantastic day today, I remember us, laughing like two giddy butterflies, haha, remember, *sigggggh*, but now I guess it's time for you too move on, off to greener pastures, wait what am I saying, have a great rest of your night Cha, and Ill probably be on the Xat tomorrow so keep an eye out, goodnight?

• Like 1

Charick, notice my other comma filled goodbye? Well I am waiting for your response on that. But anywho, I might also be on the XAT for some brief time after I get off work tomorrow night, so also be out on the lookout for me then too. Sorry this one is so short, but I am glad that you enjoyed SmileBob SaucePants...and my little Cha ditty too. Maybe I have a bit of jester inside me too? Good night?

• Like 1

I don't believe I have bestowed upon you, royal fool, a comma filled goodbye, courtesy of the man who loves the young people, remember our back and forth on the Games forum the other day, that was some cherry shit, I see you've been liking Slipper Smooth, and for that I thank you, here's to more nights full of commas and question, goodnight, fair maiden?

• Like 1

Watch this clip when you get the chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx_MMB6TgaE

I

EDIT: Gonna edit this post instead of making another one for my farewell. Glad to see you made it on more than you have been lately. Hope you get some more internet free time sooner or later because I need some more Cha in my e-life. Since we haven't had one in awhile, we need to have a Handsome Squidward vs Patricia YT vid war...or actually now it will be Squidly. Hope you get to watch the new Nostalgia Critic soon as well. Nighty night Charley Quinn?

Haha once again NC has made my day. Good to see him putting hat fad to a rest. Sorry I haven't been on too much. And maybe we shall have a video war soon.

Ello Cha, on behalf of the royal highness, I now deem you with this modest, comma-filled, goodbye message, I SAY HEEEEYYYYAYYYEEEEYYAAAAEEEEY, WHAT'S GOING ON, hope you had a fantastic day today, I remember us, laughing like two giddy butterflies, haha, remember, *sigggggh*, but now I guess it's time for you too move on, off to greener pastures, wait what am I saying, have a great rest of your night Cha, and Ill probably be on the Xat tomorrow so keep an eye out, goodnight?

Those were the days and thanks Sauce. I don't know if I can be on the xat at night since my dad isn't allowing me on my computer currently. You have a good nighy's sleep too.

Charick, notice my other comma filled goodbye? Well I am waiting for your response on that. But anywho, I might also be on the XAT for some brief time after I get off work tomorrow night, so also be out on the lookout for me then too. Sorry this one is so short, but I am glad that you enjoyed SmileBob SaucePants...and my little Cha ditty too. Maybe I have a bit of jester inside me too? Good night?

Oh sorry I didn't see your response last night. I had to wait until I could watch the video somewhere alone. Like I said to Sauce I don't know if I'll be able to head to the xat, but I will see what I can do. And SmileBob and the ditty was amazing you should give yourself a good Pat on the Back for that. And your my Jester Clapward!

I don't believe I have bestowed upon you, royal fool, a comma filled goodbye, courtesy of the man who loves the young people, remember our back and forth on the Games forum the other day, that was some cherry shit, I see you've been liking Slipper Smooth, and for that I thank you, here's to more nights full of commas and question, goodnight, fair maiden?

Oh sweet an OMJ comma paragraph! That posting was just stellar, we should totally do that again if Clappy and Smiles are at work and shool. Slippery Smooth was a fun read too.