• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

So since you are a fan of Nostalgia Critic, have you ever watched Todd in the Shadows?

I haven't but I'll have to check it out tomorrow or so.

I knew no good would come form you city folk and yer minis?

It's a good thing you gave up trends.

Do you prefer short hair or long hair?

To be honest I like medium length hair the best.

You like sunny or cloudy skies better?

Sunny.

Hey Cha, here's a comma filled goodbye for ya, I'm sorry you weren't in the best mood, I hope you feel a lot better tomorrow, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here, btw I forgot to tell you, an orange Corolla as your dream car is amazing, if you made a Squidly sticker to put on it OMG, wouldn't that be cool, I hope you have a great rest of your night, feel better, goodnight?

• Like 1

Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

Nah it's fine. I was just emotional because of certain events in life.

Hey Cha, here's a comma filled goodbye for ya, I'm sorry you weren't in the best mood, I hope you feel a lot better tomorrow, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here, btw I forgot to tell you, an orange Corolla as your dream car is amazing, if you made a Squidly sticker to put on it OMG, wouldn't that be cool, I hope you have a great rest of your night, feel better, goodnight?

Haha thanks Sauce for the words and another comma paragraph. I feel better now. :)

Have you ever seen a diamond before?

I believe so.

So how was your weekend?

It was pretty great until my father randomly decided to not allow me to be on forums on Sunday. One moment he's fine that I'm on forums and the next minute he's not. Plus he gets upset whenever I do chores for him. I don't understand him at all.