• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

What would you do if they opened up a real life Glove World?

Avoid The Fiery Fist O' Pain that's for sure.

What do you watch outside of cartoons?

The Nanny, Nostalgia Critic, What Not To Wear, Full House sometimes and a few others.

Gonna double dip, but I have to get going. Sorry I wasn't around that much today UC but at least it sounds like you finally caught the new Nostalgia Critic. What did ya think? Did it make you not want to watch The King and I anytime soon? Also, Fruit Washers are fun. You can play with them like this *shoots Cha with hose*. Uh oh, better get out now before you get your revenge on me. Night Cha and I'll be back before you know it?

• Like 1

Shi shi nai nai, Cha?

I feel like I should know this reference.

I meant this?

Ooh I remember this. Such a nostaglia trip.

Gonna double dip, but I have to get going. Sorry I wasn't around that much today UC but at least it sounds like you finally caught the new Nostalgia Critic. What did ya think? Did it make you not want to watch The King and I anytime soon? Also, Fruit Washers are fun. You can play with them like this *shoots Cha with hose*. Uh oh, better get out now before you get your revenge on me. Night Cha and I'll be back before you know it?

Actually I still haven't watch the new NC. I've been neglecting him lately. Thanks for the comma words though. And come back Clappy you can't get away with dat!

Ni ni ni ni ni ni nick nick?

Nickelodeoooooon!