• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Alright UC, it's good night time, so time for the F4 meme of good nights. It was great seeing you on the XAT for awhile. Kinda wish The Walking Dead didn't distract me from us conversing. So my apologies there. But at least we made up for it with posting in the games section. And about time you caught The King and I. It was probably one of his better reviews since his return, obviously Son of the Mask is the best. What do you think he is going to do an editorial of this week? I guess we'll have to wait and find out. Anyway, have a good night UC and hopefully see you tomorrow?

• Like 1

Alright UC, it's good night time, so time for the F4 meme of good nights. It was great seeing you on the XAT for awhile. Kinda wish The Walking Dead didn't distract me from us conversing. So my apologies there. But at least we made up for it with posting in the games section. And about time you caught The King and I. It was probably one of his better reviews since his return, obviously Son of the Mask is the best. What do you think he is going to do an editorial of this week? I guess we'll have to wait and find out. Anyway, have a good night UC and hopefully see you tomorrow?

Oh it's fine Claps, I had to leave too early in the the xat anyways. The posting was pretty fun yeah. And I agree, Son of The Mask was a great review. I didn't know NC did editorials though. Thanks for another amazing comma paragraph and good night to you too.

Whoa, NC reviewed Son of The Mask?

Yeah he did, I would highly recommend for you to check it out. :)

Now here's YOUR obligatory, comma-filled, goodnight question, brought to you be Ye Olde Bowling Alley, not the bowling alley, you weren't around much for the massive game rape today, which is understandable, but at least you still got a piece of the action later in the day, good to see you watching NC, I love that guy, still can't believe I almost made you cry over a bar of soap yesterday :P, anyway, hope all's been good for you, braddah Cha, and here's to more goodnight questions to come, sleep tight, royal fool?

• Like 1

Now here's YOUR obligatory, comma-filled, goodnight question, brought to you be Ye Olde Bowling Alley, not the bowling alley, you weren't around much for the massive game rape today, which is understandable, but at least you still got a piece of the action later in the day, good to see you watching NC, I love that guy, still can't believe I almost made you cry over a bar of soap yesterday :P, anyway, hope all's been good for you, braddah Cha, and here's to more goodnight questions to come, sleep tight, royal fool?

Good mornin'! I wish I could have been around for more of the game raping. Oh well, I'll try to post more today. And haha I was kind of tearing up a little from it.