• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Young sat at his window, staring outside at his parents arguing about nothing in particular. Turning up his radio, he listened to Bjork's dulcet tones while trying to rid himself of what he'd just seen. It was unlike Lime and Old to argue for this long, and it had begun to take a toll on him, along with all of his siblings. For once, he let go of his fears and went downstairs to confront his parents. Both Cherry and Lil Hiro watched him on his quest, with entirely different perceptions. 

"Are you sure you want to go down there?" Cherry asked with honest concern. 

"It's been weeks." Young said plainly. The two then decided to go down together-- their parents were more inclined to listen if both of them were to go, and though he was the oldest, Lil Hiro wouldn't be very helpful in this situation. Feeling emboldened my Bjork's single Army of Me on the radio, the duo went downstairs to discuss their frustrations with Old and Lime's constant arguing over Lime's roofieing career.

"I saw you roofieing that ugly blue pregasaurus womban." Old said in his deep, computer-generated vocals. "SHE of all women does not deserve it, I put enough midgets in her for a lifetime of roofie effects if you know what WE mean." 

Confused by his father's use of a pronoun that describes multiple people but in this circumstance was only being used to describe himself, Young was more perplexed than ever and decided to intrude on his parents argument. 

"AHEM, everybody pay attention to me!" Young said in an attention-seeking manner. "Lately you all have been arguing way too much and complaining about who roofied who at who's illegal hole-in-the-wall roofie shack while lying about receiving a PHD in "The Art of the Roofie" and I, along with all of your other spawn, am sick of it! I have been trying my hardest to unlock the diamond sword on Minecraft, but I got distracted, and what I was left with..." Young stopped momentarily as his eyes teared up. He then pulled out his laptop from seemingly nowhere, and revealed a Minecraft version of a minion on his computer screen. "if you know me, you know that every time I see one of these, I have a meltdown."

As Young continued to extensively quote the entire Pupinia Stewart video he was referencing, Cherry realized that this operation may not all have been all she hoped. "if I may interrupt you for a second there Young, I think the real reason we are here is because we want our parents to stop fighting because otherwise we will have to call CPS again." The last time CPS had come around, they asked too many questions and Lime had to retrieve his "emergency juice" to inject into their arms. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 8:48 PM, Homie❤ said:

Young sat at his window, staring outside at his parents arguing about nothing in particular. Turning up his radio, he listened to Bjork's dulcet tones while trying to rid himself of what he'd just seen. It was unlike Lime and Old to argue for this long, and it had begun to take a toll on him, along with all of his siblings. For once, he let go of his fears and went downstairs to confront his parents. Both Cherry and Lil Hiro watched him on his quest, with entirely different perceptions. 

"Are you sure you want to go down there?" Cherry asked with honest concern. 

"It's been weeks." Young said plainly. The two then decided to go down together-- their parents were more inclined to listen if both of them were to go, and though he was the oldest, Lil Hiro wouldn't be very helpful in this situation. Feeling emboldened my Bjork's single Army of Me on the radio, the duo went downstairs to discuss their frustrations with Old and Lime's constant arguing over Lime's roofieing career.

"I saw you roofieing that ugly blue pregasaurus womban." Old said in his deep, computer-generated vocals. "SHE of all women does not deserve it, I put enough midgets in her for a lifetime of roofie effects if you know what WE mean." 

Confused by his father's use of a pronoun that describes multiple people but in this circumstance was only being used to describe himself, Young was more perplexed than ever and decided to intrude on his parents argument. 

"AHEM, everybody pay attention to me!" Young said in an attention-seeking manner. "Lately you all have been arguing way too much and complaining about who roofied who at who's illegal hole-in-the-wall roofie shack while lying about receiving a PHD in "The Art of the Roofie" and I, along with all of your other spawn, am sick of it! I have been trying my hardest to unlock the diamond sword on Minecraft, but I got distracted, and what I was left with..." Young stopped momentarily as his eyes teared up. He then pulled out his laptop from seemingly nowhere, and revealed a Minecraft version of a minion on his computer screen. "if you know me, you know that every time I see one of these, I have a meltdown."

As Young continued to extensively quote the entire Pupinia Stewart video he was referencing, Cherry realized that this operation may not all have been all she hoped. "if I may interrupt you for a second there Young, I think the real reason we are here is because we want our parents to stop fighting because otherwise we will have to call CPS again." The last time CPS had come around, they asked too many questions and Lime had to retrieve his "emergency juice" to inject into their arms. 

when the FUCK will the ark come back and we meant it