• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

6 hours ago, Star Claus said:

don't tell Wumbo but Winnie The Pooh was ok, there's even CGI crap of Book of Pooh , like why the hell they made this to fighten the children?

I love new Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, I was quite the winnie fanatic as a little child

29 minutes ago, Takasugi♥ said:

Honey, where did you leave the Yakult?

Joe-dono took it, I hope you don't mind.

g42lxvo.png

Hi Shinsuke! Nice day, isn't it? Thanks so much! I love this stuff, sometime's I call it Joe Juice even! 

He asked me politely and I said it was okay since you have one left. But if you want to get it from me, I'm gonna need a kiss I mean a please haha.

27 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

Which anime character would you say is the most like you?

My two favorite fictional characters in the whole world, Guano and Kamui. Both are pretty passionate of emotions driven characters in their own rights and they work very hard to get what they desire whether it be something stupid or something important or both. I tend to have my top favorite characters as reflections of myself (emotionally driven but full of happy personality and quick emarks) or something I strive to be, such as a hard worker.  (Ozu is also my top favorite but I don’t think I’m like him too much.)

ff8uM6O.png

plus this goddamn boy is canonically ace and I’m aero ace myself, it could not be any more perfect