• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

6 hours ago, SpongeOddFan said:

hopefully 2018 will be better than ever?

really wont know what to expect of it, but hopefully

6 hours ago, Katniss said:

Have you ever had Mediterranean food? I tried it today and it was pretty delish :Laugh: 

yeah I’ve tried Mediterranean pizza before

43 minutes ago, Katniss said:

What did you think of the Jungle Movie?

Spoiler free review: 

Solid movie, I’m surprised they managed to hit the hammer on the head with including everything they needed for these characters and a of course some new bonus things for long time fans. The South America plot was unique.

Spoiler review

Where the hell is Susie? :Laugh: Did she finally leave Oskar? Anyways, I enjoyed all the call backs and some things they finally included in there. Like Arnold’s last name (but I already knew that twist) or omg, they showed Simmons boyfriend. Too bad they weren’t allowed to kiss goodbye without conservative parents going nuts. Although I semi-knew that Arnold’s parents’ friend was gonna be a bad guy, I didn’t realize he was actually in disguise. That dude let his friends die from booby traps, that was pretty cool Nick allowed all this death and fighting. Was kinda funny to me that they did. I’m glad the students didn’t stay mad at Arnold forever until the end of the movie, would feel a bit cliche if they did. The heart locket was a good add-in and I’m surprised it worked, but this is a movie. :P And I actually liked how Arnold and Helga hooked up! It didn’t feel forced on Arnold’s part because he did know Helga try to tell him twice in the past and he realized all these loving things she constantly did for him during this whole movie. Phoebe and Gerald finally came into the spotlight too after being subtlety in the background for so many years. And I’m not even too big on shipping anyways. Good story, the adults were good as usual, overall pretty solid.

glad I got to see crybaby Harold too ?????? and Mr. Simmons going ALRIGHT CLASS for one last time 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Susie told him to make his own sandwich finally? :Laugh: 

glad that woman in 2017 listened to enough impowering women songs/albums and broke free of that man from whateverthefuckseuropeancountry :Laugh: