• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

50 minutes ago, SpongeOddFan said:

gintama high school?

in the same district as the Metropolitan Yato Industrial High School

31 minutes ago, Aya♥ said:

Chief, the ship is on fire, and it's No Man's sector of it.  He has his bathroom door locked and won't come out?

Goddamn Half DICK! I’m too busy negotiating with the Harusame big wigs to deal with this today. He’d be able to do his duties and take control if he wasn’t too busy crying in one hand and masterbauting in the other. I swear to god, that green bastard wants to piss me off as badly as those other First Officers I can’t stand; Mommy and that goddamn bad bowl haircut police man, Ha! Don’t bother taking care of him, he’s a big boy. He and he others in that sector can handle a few minor burns.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aya♥ said:

I didn't go to class this morning, I heeded the midget's warning?

Very, very good. It is very chaotic right now. Be prepared, classes will be cancelled for quite a while after this “celebration” of certain people’s lives.

maxresdefault.jpg

حياة المعلم أو لا أحد.....

And don’t you ever call me midget again Mr. Abuto, less we prepare for 364 days ahead of us. I know you’re actually at this event from Kamui’s idiocy. But I wanted to give that speech above anyways. I’ll save you, for it is not your fault big bunny man.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SpongeOddFan said:

it's ok, we're all good friends? <3

U6xRRn7.png

4 hours ago, President Squidward said:

I was on Vimeo looking for some SpongeBob content to post on SBM and I found this LMAO?

thisgrill.PNG

lmao what

• Like 1