• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

19 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

What makes Guano special?

Pretty much what I said about them both, full of crazy passionate emotions but they try to keep it in while balancing out being hard workers too. Guano especially I’ve always felt sorry for, his father treated him like shit...

.. ?? kind of like Kamui’s issues with his own dad

damn Kamui trying to one-up Guan again, but Ozu was a pretty bad dad. Guano is just a sensitive, brains-behind-Lilymu, little fluff ball (who’s actually human too) who needs a hug and a family. But Ozu is my favorite too because of how admiring powerful he can act to get his way with other people. And he’s seriously feels bad for the things he’s done to Guano at least all while juggling a business and a broken, missing family life. 

68747470733a2f2f312e62702e626c6f6773706f

But who needs that purple kid and his Old Man when you can have Princess Kiyoko.

31 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

What gift do you want for Christmas?

@Takasugi♥ Shinsuke-dono wrapped up wearing only a red bow.

IVm6s6hh.jpg

The gift I want (besides a new The Frollo Show coming in 8 days) is I’d like to get caught up on Gintama, at least up to the big 300. Which I’m doing right now, 21 eps until 300 to go.

giphy.gif

And papa has blessed me with a new TBC arc, so I’m good that way too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

Are you planning on watching the whole series?

Yeah, I gained a big spike of interest of it again after Aya and I’s fanfiction was resurrected. I mainly want to get to the Shogun arc for Kamui but I want to get caught up too.

I kinda like it better than KM now in (some) ways. Or at least TBC as a whole I like better.

d7cc3e66c015caeec7a9b84e78b43b44--gintam

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

I'm still far behind, in like episode 120?

Still better than being at episode 1 though. You’d be surprised how quickly you can move ahead if you watch a couple eps per day. (Although the show is still damn long.)

1 minute ago, crushingmayhem said:

Yeah i've been wanting to watch more of the show but watching other shows has kept me busy. Perhaps one of these days i'll return to Gintama?

I returned after many months hiatus mang, I’m sure you will too. 

5 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

Gintama is definitely up there when it comes to comedy, compared to many other animes at least?

It’s so true when people say once you go Gintama you can’t go back. Hard to find anime that matches its’ humor for the most part. Or at least I think.

1 hour ago, crushingmayhem said:

I'm sure there's similar shows to Gintama, like School Rumble, Hayate the Combat Butler, and Sket Dance?

Yeah I saw some of Sket Dance because Gintama did a cross over with it. Doesn’t seem like my cup of tea from my first impression. But the Gintama verison of it was pretty funny.

HAHAHAHAH! This video is JUST for you tax payers, and I just wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH you motherfucking hating  tax paying douchebag-ass having bitch ass motherfucker, THANK YOU for paying taxes, because without YOU, I would not have this urinal to pee in. Without YOU, I would not have these cans of food. WITHOUT YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE PILLS TO TAKE TO KEEP ME ALIVE AND PERFECT AND WATER PILLS AND EVERYTHING LIKE THAT!!!! I wouldn't have none of that. So I just wanna say thank you, and you know what? I wouldn't have this laptop I'm on, thanks to you, and I wouldn't HAVE THIS CAMERA -rattles camera- THIS CAMERA, OR THIS FUCKING TELE-PHONE, right HERE, if it wasn't for you tax payers, thank you very much. I've decided to shit on each and every one of you tax payers and just say hAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH motherfucker, 2012 bitches! Stupid-ass, dumbass tax paying-ass, stupid ass bitch and I'm out, get it got it good. -kiss-

• Like 1