• Advertisement

Disney Channel

NegiSpongie

There's a topic to discuss CN, so why not dscuss this channel...

My sister's gotten into watching this channel recently, and from what I've seen, I really miss the days where they used to show Mickey Mouse cartoons on a channel from a company where the mouse is supposed to be their main star! To me, the shows they have there like Jessie, Shake it Up, Good Luck Charlie look like iCarly dumbed down x2. But that's just what I think.

I honestly didn't discover DC until about 2003. However, I did enjoy some of their programs like Lilo & Stitch: The Series, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, & That's So Raven, but overall I don't really care for this channel anymore.

Pretty much this. I remember seeing some decent shows on Disney back in the day, but I don't really watch it anymore.

I watch Phineas and Ferb sometimes. Otherwise, can't really say that I care for any of the other shows on there, except for reruns of the first and first half of the second season of Wizards of Waverly Place when the writing was actually somewhat clever.

After the Suite Life on Deck ended and all my favorites grew up, I hardly watch Disney Channel anymore. When it does interest me, I watch new episodes of Phineas and Ferb, sometimes Fish Hooks but not really anymore, and So Random.