• Advertisement

Hi guys!

Hello! I'm new to this place but it seems similar to Harry Potter Forums, where I'm a regular user. Over there, I'm Poochie. I am also an administrator on the Spongebob Fanon Wiki.

I am also a massive Harry Potter, Spongebob and Simpsons fan.

I do not like the Twilight series.

And, I am 14 years of age.

I hope this place is good!

JellyfishJam38

Welcome to SBC Jelly 2. Will the sequel be better than the original? Just joking, I'm not gonna compare one member to another. :P

But yeah, we have plenty of HP and Simpsons fans around here, so I am glad to be one of them you can discuss those kinds of things with. :)

*poker face* well, this is awkward, lol! Hi, Jelly, I'm Jelly...too! xD Or JellyFishJammer for long. Be welcomed to this site! I am a Harry Potter fan myself :D

And I think we should call you Jellyfish..there can only be one Jelly in this town *pew pew* lol, I kid, I kid.

Welcome to SBC Jelly 2. Will the sequel be better than the original? Just joking, I'm not gonna compare one member to another. :P

Everyone knows the original is always better than the sequel o.o lol.... er.

welcome to SBC spongefifi.

Hardy har har, Draggers.

Thanks guys!

And, I'm not Sandra Cheeks, JCM. Couldn't you tell by my username?

Yeah, sorry about that. All those comparisons of you to our female admin must have mucked up my brain there for a second. I was planning to fix it, but the forum broke, and ah well, that's all in the past.

Yeah, sorry about that. All those comparisons of you to our female admin must have mucked up my brain there for a second. I was planning to fix it, but the forum broke, and ah well, that's all in the past.

she's a GFX.

Lol, another Jelly. Welcome.

err.. I'm not an admin, nor a GFX (anymore), I'm a mod, you silly willies xPP

No, JCM was talking about how he mixed up you and the female admin, but I told him she's a gfx xD .

No, JCM was talking about how he mixed up you and the female admin, but I told him she's a gfx xD .

Who is "she" anyway? No, I think JCM simply meant that the comparisons of JellyfishJam38 to me were confusing him, but he called me an admin instead of a mod... o.o

Who is "she" anyway? No, I think JCM simply meant that the comparisons of JellyfishJam38 to me were confusing him, but he called me an admin instead of a mod... o.o

Confusion Fusion. :confused: Got cyber-aspirin?