• Advertisement

Most Controversial Episode

70s

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Nickelodeon Studios was forced to cut a Procrastination scene since parents grieved it would be a "negative" influence on their offspring suspect.gif
315932.png Is the scene on DVD?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
The non-edited version of Procrastination can be viewed on the Season 2 DVD set. So, that would be a yes 428899.gif
That's what I thought. In that case, do you know which scene it is?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
That's what I thought. In that case, do you know which scene it is?
It's the one where Spongebob's inferred consequence of completing an essay is accompanied or followed by a live-action race car crash and also includes his warm-up exercises 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
It's the one where Spongebob's inferred consequence of completing an essay is accompanied or followed by a live-action race car crash
I remember hearing about controversy over that.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
There was an infamous deleted scene of "Just One Bite" where Squidward had to get through the Krusty Krab security system: gasoline.
That was already mentioned.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ah well, but let's talk about it more.

I'd love to see some "Spongebob: Raw And Uncut" DVD someday that includes:

The JOB deleted scene

The pic of Spongebob at the Christmas party that is rumored to have aired during the premiere of Secret Box

Spongebob saying "no more getting nailed" followed by Patrick hitting a nail into his head from Life Of Crime

The scene of Spongebob and Patrick holding hands at the end of The Fry Cook Games

View full list here

Oh yeah, I also read somewhere that Karate Choppers was banned a while back due to sexual innuendo.

• Like 1

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I'd love to see some "Spongebob: Raw And Uncut" DVD someday that includes:

The JOB deleted scene

The pic of Spongebob at the Christmas party that is rumored to have aired during the premiere of Secret Box

Spongebob saying "no more getting nailed" followed by Patrick hitting a nail into his head from Life Of Crime

The scene of Spongebob and Patrick holding hands at the end of The Fry Cook Games

View full list here

Oh yeah, I also read somewhere that Karate Choppers was banned a while back due to sexual innuendo.

I heard somewhere that two scenes in Procrastination were banned: the live action one where he crashes the car and one where Patrick's rubbing lotion on Sandy. I don't know if the latter is really true though.

I think the most controversial episode is Rock a Bye Bivalve or however you spell it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I heard somewhere that two scenes in Procrastination were banned: the live action one where he crashes the car and one where Patrick's rubbing lotion on Sandy. I don't know if the latter is really true though.

Both are true; however they weren't banned, they were cut for time and/or content.

The one thing I LOVE about watching SpongeBob in my country is that scenes are NEVER cut. I've been watching the deleted scenes in Just One Bite and Procrastination for years.