• Advertisement

Radiohead

Minty Car

Surprised we don't have a topic for them already. Anyways, they've become one of my favorite bands. My favorites by them are Fake Plastic Trees and Paranoid Android, although I love all their stuff. Discuss below

Used to be mega obsessed with Radiohead but i dunno, when King of Limbs came out and I listened to it for the first time it was kinda like "eh" and it hasn't changed since. Which is weird, because I LOVE at least half the album (it's insufferably short). I guess I just miss the feeling of event a new Radiohead album brings...

that said I still like them a lot, and the odd blast of OK Computer does wonders.

yeah, king of limbs is an album you have to listen to multiple times to love.

also, changed my favorites. favorites are now reckoner and idioteque.

Major bump since I've now got around to listening to their music.

While I've only listened to their OK Computer album and two other songs, I'm starting to get into them. Some of my favorite tracks by far are "The Trickster," "Paranoid Android," and "Creep."

Just gonna revive this thread, hope no one minds...

I love Radiohead, however I prefer their earlier music, prior to "Kid A," which is (apparently) a slightly controversial opinion to have, lol. OK Computer, in my opinion, is brilliant. I could listen to "No Surprises" on a loop for hours on end if I wanted to. Hauntingly beautiful.

I use to love Radiohead. They were awesome, but I seriously haven't listened to any of their stuff in the past three years. Don't know why.

I know why.  Because they haven't been able to top In Rainbows for me.  That was seriously one of the most perfect albums I've ever heard.

If you were wondering about that, read this: http://www.clickhole.com/article/oral-history-radioheads-ok-computer-2370

Anyway, I've only heard OK Computer but I already love these guys. Seriously "Paranoid Android", "Let Down", "Electioneering" and "Subterranean Homesick Alien" are some of the best songs I've ever heard and just by that makes me want to hear more of these guys so bad. Unfortunately I don't have any money to buy them.