• Advertisement

Radiohead

Minty Car

Anyway, I've only heard OK Computer but I already love these guys. Seriously "Paranoid Android", "Let Down", "Electioneering" and "Subterranean Homesick Alien" are some of the best songs I've ever heard and just by that makes me want to hear more of these guys so bad. Unfortunately I don't have any money to buy them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6XKgvKZy10

Listen to this

Great album

Eh, it's not one of my favorites. I think Radiohead has done better.

The hate for Creep comes from Thom Yorke hating the song, even I think going as far as to call it "shit". It's because it describes a part of Yorke's life he doesn't want to go through again. 

I don't get the hate for "Creep".

Most of the hate from it comes from jackass fans than anything else. People used to come to concerts, act ignorant until they played it... and then they left when the song finished. Eventually, Radiohead dropped it from their setlists (though it's back now) and wrote a song on The Bends about it. (My Iron Lung)

Most of the hate from it comes from jackass fans than anything else. People used to come to concerts, act ignorant until they played it... and then they left when the song finished. Eventually, Radiohead dropped it from their setlists (though it's back now) and wrote a song on The Bends about it. (My Iron Lung)

Doesn't a bit of it also come from Yorke hating the song?

Listen to this

Great album

lol I didn't tell any of you guys but on Thursday I ordered all the other albums

they were neatly packed into one nice box set for 33 bucks

I don't get the hate for "Creep".

thats cuz you're so fucking special

Nah, it's a good song. I heard it on the radio once.

I heard all their albums. Hail To The Theif is my favorite by them. I don't get why people think it's one of their weakest outings.