• Advertisement

SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 2: Sponge Out Of Water (News)

Jjs Goodman

And we might as well move the rest of that old-vs.-new-Spongebob-also-concerning-the-quality-of-the-movie-conversation elsewhere before the thread goes bye-bye. Just saying. Still excited for the second installment though, apologys for repeating thyself.
Same and agreed.

Well, I'm not as obsessed with SpongeBob as I was a couple years ago, but if they're going to make another SpongeBob movie, then hell, I'll watch it. I just hope they bring back some of SpongeBob's classic writers. If the movie is only made by the current crew, then it might be a flop.

Let's just cross our fingers.

I'll say what I said at SBM. I am crazy about this movie. I cannot wait for it and I will be one of the first ones in line. :D I have so many questions like if this movie will close the series or gain more for the show like the other movie did. So many things to think about now that this is confirmed. I am going to be two times as excited because I will be 17 when this comes out. I can't believe it will be 10 years when the movie came out and the 15th year of SpongeBob Squarepants! Eeeeee! So excited. I would also love to have a whole SBC group thing for the premire if we could.

Guest hilaryfan80

It's about time they made a new one. I mean, this movie is coming out 10 years after the first one -- it's a bit overdue!

SpongeBob needs a bit of a revival. If you've been looking at the ratings, SpongeBob has been at low for a little while now. I mean, just look at the new episodes: they don't compare to episodes in seasons 1-2. The current writers just don't think about stuff like "Bubble Buddy", ripped pants, etc. And since was the last time have you seen the episode "Karate Choppers"?

By the powers of naughtyness, I command this particular drop of hot sauce to be really, really hot!

I think the movie could be SpongeBob's turnaround if it's done right.

It's about time they made a new one. I mean, this movie is coming out 10 years after the first one -- it's a bit overdue!

SpongeBob needs a bit of a revival. If you've been looking at the ratings, SpongeBob has been at low for a little while now. I mean, just look at the new episodes: they don't compare to episodes in seasons 1-2. The current writers just don't think about stuff like "Bubble Buddy", ripped pants, etc. And since was the last time have you seen the episode "Karate Choppers"?

I think the movie could be SpongeBob's turnaround if it's done right.

where's that quote from?

I wonder if the new movie is going to be in continuity with the first one. Will we get to see SpongeBob running the Krusty Krab 2 as manager?

Knowing SpongeBob, there will probably be no continuity with the last movie.

I wonder if the new movie is going to be in continuity with the first one. Will we get to see SpongeBob running the Krusty Krab 2 as manager?

^This. I'd like that.

That's what I thought and it confuses me. But, I have doubts that they will reoccur with that idea. I mean, the usually don't reoccur any ideas. But they have also made alot of reoccuring ideas this past season so I won't get my hopes all the way down.

I'll have to wait a month or two for a DVD to come out. I mean absolutely no offense to anyone, but I can't be seen walking into a spongebob movie at the theaters.; Though, I am so stoked for the new movie! I swore there would never be another one.

I'll have to wait a month or two for a DVD to come out. I mean absolutely no offense to anyone, but I can't be seen walking into a spongebob movie at the theaters.; Though, I am so stoked for the new movie! I swore there would never be another one.

I kind of understand. I'll be 20 and I might not be as interested in SpongeBob as I am now. But yeah, I'll definitely buy the DVD when it comes out.

I kind of understand. I'll be 20 and I might not be as interested in SpongeBob as I am now. But yeah, I'll definitely buy the DVD when it comes out.

That's a looong time from now.

oh well because of 2012
Oh yeah. Hypothetical doomsday. I hear everyone is just going to give up on what they are doing because of made up prophecies that never were accurate. *sarcasm*
  • Like 1