• Advertisement

Justin Bieber

Clappy

I like his new album. Starting to really love him, but I don't really care about his music. In a few years he may have a really great album because there's no denying he's talented.

Should i tell you guys i hatemailed his manager?

You rebel you.

I got to admit, I've heard some of the songs off his new album (dating a girl who is a huge fan of his). He has actually matured a lot in his music. It reminds me of Justin Timberlake when he first went solo and how he aged from being a teenager in N'Sync to a young adult. Still don't like his music, but hey it has gotten more tolerable as he gets older.

On that note, one thing I don't get is all the rappers guest starring on his new album. I mean Big Sean, Ludacris, Drake, and (ugh) Nicki Minaj? Is he trying to crossover?

Spoiler

justin_bieber_mugshot_0.jpg

Justin Bieber was arrested early Thursday on suspicion of driving under the influence after police say he drag raced on a Miami Beach street and failed a sobriety test.

He was charged with resisting arrest without violence and driving with an expired license, according to the Miami-Dade County Corrections Department website.

The 19-year-old superstar, who has been dogged by countless reports of bad boy behavior in recent months, was pulled over after police spotted two sports cars racing at 4:09 a.m. Thursday. Two black SUVs were used to block off the area.

Bieber was said to be behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini. R&B singer Khalil, a friend of Bieber’s, was driving the other sports car. Khalil was also arrested and both cars towed.

The three-page arrest report said Bieber cursed out a police officer.  According to the report, authorities approached Bieber's car and the singer smelled of alcohol and had bloodshot eyes. The singer is reported to have shouted a number of expletives toward the officer after being stopped.

"Why the … are you doing this?" "What the … did I do. Why did you stop me?"

Bieber told the office he wasn't drunk and was coming back from recording music, but TMZ has posted numerous photos showing the singer at a club allegedly taken shortly before the arrest.

The report says Justin was driving between 55 and 60 mph in a 30 mph residential area. After failing a field sobriety test he was taken to the Miami Beach police station for a Breathalyzer test and processing, and is expected be transported to the Miami-Dade County jail.

In a news conference shortly after booking the singer, officers said the singer “made statements he had consumed some alcohol, been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication."

An email seeking comment from the singer’s representatives was not immediately returned. 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-justin-bieber-arrested-on-suspected-dui-after-drag-race-20140123,0,2293954.story#ixzz2rFSgCrYK

I wonder if this will be in his third documentary about the wonderful life of Justin Bieber.  I can stand up for his music not being entirely awful, but I can't stand up for his stupid reckless behavior.  What a fucking tool.

Oh look, another former-child-star-turned-attention-seeking-whore. JB's increasingly self-destructive behavior would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Eh it's just a damn shame actually. I actually think Bieber's music is not awful. His last cd actually had some decent songs on it (didn't listen to that Journals EP so I can't stick up for whatever is on that), but it feels like his career has taken an actual downward self destructive spiral like you mentioned.

With all that trolling retirement talk, his EP flopping, his second concert film flopping, and now all of this personal life self destruction, it's a damn shame.