• Advertisement

The Hunger Games (series)

70s

Yes, it's the third movie of The Hunger Games trilogy. It was announced back in July 2012. And they have announced the priemere of the movie:

Part I: November 21, 2014

Part II: November 20, 2015

I'll update once I get more news.

BORING. People kill eachother to survive and the winner gets food. STUPID. The first movie was the ultimate snooze fest and I have no interest in reading the books or seeing the second movie, even if it is better, because I just hate the general story.

BORING. People kill eachother to survive and the winner gets food. STUPID.

The storyline is a little more complicated than that. I actually read the three books as well as seeing the first movie, so I have some idea of what I'm talking about. I agree with the member formerly known as that70sguy92 in that the third book dragged on, but the first and second books were actually pretty great, and you should read them before making a judgment on the series as a whole.

I've recently watched Catching Fire in theaters weeks ago and I have to say...it's one of my favorite movies out there. The characters, the danger, the Hunger Games itself, the scenery, it was all simply marvelous.

I also recently got around to buying the Mockingjay novel. Whenever I'm going to read it, I'd probably have to wait a long time for the movie's release when I'm done with the book...and then I suppose I will reread it before Part II comes along.

As for the Hunger Games, the first of the trilogy, I haven't read the book alongside Catching Fire, but I've seen the movie. The shaky camera was a bother, but it was still amazing, rather sad, and frightening IMO.