• Advertisement

SB Nostalgics

Steel Sponge

Is it just me, or am I running into SB nostalgics on TV.com these days? I can name four:

swimboydude(for a really short time), MadameCat, That TV Dude(don't get me started with him), and I just read jrome1096's review.

I know we see these kind of guys a lot, but to me, not this often.

Can you clarify what you mean by SB nostalgics?

Based off the wording it sounds like people who are nostalgic for the old days of SpongeBob. Sorry to sound like a noob 428899.gif

Can you clarify what you mean by SB nostalgics?

Based off the wording it sounds like people who are nostalgic for the old days of SpongeBob. Sorry to sound like a noob 428899.gif

SB nostalgics are people who are obsessed with the first three seasons of Spongebob, and think that the newer episodes suck ass.

• Like 1

Hey! Leave MadameCat alone!

I think you're overreacting. All I did was say MC was a nostalgic. That's also not my only opinion of MC, but I'm not going to take it too personally.

You're going on tv.com? There's your problem right there.

If SOF's contest, looking through MajorPorous and LAT28's posts, and checking Nathan's blog got me focused, then yeah.

Exactly, Steel. Just stay away from TV.com...the SB forums are dead and the few that are still there are wannabe noobs.

No they're not. I have some really good friends there.

Maybe you need to check again, because there are people posting there who have hope that the forum will return to the way it once was.

Maybe you need to check again, because there are people posting there who have hope that the forum will return to the way it once was.

Dude, just tell them to come here. =/ The SB forums will NEVER be the same way again, for many reasons.

1. The good users are all gone.

2. It's NOT the same.

3. The mods are terrible.

4. It's not as free as SBC is.

5. Hardly anyone posts, and it is DEAD.

Just invite your friends here, teenj, if it means that much to you.

Dude, just tell them to come here. =/ The SB forums will NEVER be the same way again, for many reasons.

1. The good users are all gone.

2. It's NOT the same.

3. The mods are terrible.

4. It's not as free as SBC is.

5. Hardly anyone posts, and it is DEAD.

Just invite your friends here, teenj, if it means that much to you.

They aren't going to leave the forum, a lot of people have already tried to tempt them to come here and it didn't end so well.....

They aren't going to leave the forum, a lot of people have already tried to tempt them to come here and it didn't end so well.....

I know that personally =/, but also the SB forums are pretty much dead, excluding all the noobish people there posting there. Oh yeah, and all SB nostalgics piss me off with "SPONGEBOB IS NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE, AND THEREFORE IT SUCKS" and "SEASONS 1-3 WERE SO MUCH BETTER! WHY CAN'T THEY JUS DO THOSE KINDS OF EPISODES" (note: this directed at all nostalgcs, not just the ones Steel mentioned.)

I'm still posting there, so you're calling me noobish. Thanks, Fa.

I'm sorry CDCB, I didn't mean to cal you noobish. I just meant some of the other users there, your one of the ones that I respect. I apologize for making it sound like I thought you were a noob.

I'm sorry CDCB, I didn't mean to cal you noobish. I just meant some of the other users there, your one of the ones that I respect. I apologize for making it sound like I thought you were a noob.

Nice weaseling. Politics could use a guy like you.
  • Like 3