• Advertisement

Bob's Burgers

Jjs Goodman

Oh god, this looks like shit, to be honest. =/ The one reason I think I like it already is because it keeps the Animation Domination block from being the "Seth McFarlane Comedy Family Domination Black," because lord knows how much longer The Simpsons will last, and I do NOT want Seth to rule the entire damn block...

I watched it, and I was actually surprised. It's MUCH better than The Simpsons and The Cleveland Show, but no up to par with AD and FG. But it's still a pretty good show. I was shocked. 428899.gif

Okay, for insulting The Simpsons like that I curse you. You shall be destined to an infinte life of eating-ham and kicking frogs. Naked. 428899.gif

Onto the show: .I'm pleasantly impressed. I though it would be abysmal and the animation was a mayor distraction (what's up with their necks???) but I really enjoyed it. My fav were Lousie & Gene, she is hysterical and knows a LOT about life for her age, adn Gene is hilariously dumb (the fire extinguisher bit comes to mind). And I loved the "shock bit" with everyone gasping too. I hope it last more than one season. But knowing FOX, it probably won't.

• Like 1

Okay, for insulting The Simpsons like that I curse you. You shall be destined to an infinte life of eating-ham and kicking frogs. Naked. 428899.gif

I love The Simpsons. But these new episodes of TS suuuuuckk. Bob's Burgers made me laugh.

Sorry for necroposting but this is one of my favorite shows currently running if not my favorite. It started off rough, but man, when this show is good, it's absolutely fantastic. Some fantastic writing, great characters (There's like 2 characters I don't like and they're pretty much side characters) and all of the family is extremely likeable. As I've said, you've got to watch more than the pilot, because this show got REALLY good after the first few seasons. The first season isn't bad but it's definitely the worst.

• Like 1