• Advertisement

Sneaky Santa

Jjs Goodman

A returning game from last year. You think you have what it takes to steal Christmas presents from the Bikini Bottom Christmas Tree this Snowcember? You do? Then have at it! Be warned though: this tree is well guarded!

Try your luck at stealing a present from the Bikini Bottom Christmas Tree each day. These are the different outcomes:

• You get caught, and get nothing (maybe some coal, if Santa feels like it).
  • Red Present – 50 Doubloons
  • Orange Present – 100 Doubloons
  • Yellow Present – 200 Doubloons
  • Green Present – 300 Doubloons
  • Blue Present – 500 Doubloons
  • Pink Present – 600 Doubloons
  • Purple Present – 700 Doubloons
  • Gold Present – 800 Doubloons

Just say something that indicates you want to go present-stealing (i.e. "Time to steal!"). You may only play this once every 24 hours.

9 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

"You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch, you really ARE a HEEL! You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. GRINCH! You're a bad banana with a, greasy black peel!"

You got a red present! Try again in 15 hours!

6 hours ago, Josh the trash said:

time to steal

You got a yellow present! Try again in 18 hours!

I brought a bit wapeans and some friends to make the robbery more prepared.

(^з^)⌐╦╦═─(˘³˘)⌐╦╦═─(^з^)⌐╦╦═─(´з`)⌐╦╦═─(๏_๏)⌐╦╦═─(_-)⌐╦╦═─(+_+)⌐╦╦═─(+_+)⌐╦╦═─(╯_╰)⌐╦╦═─ºΔº⌐╦╦═─˚˚⌐╦╦═─(✖✖)⌐╦╦═─(ω-)⌐╦╦═─*'*⌐╦╦═@_@⌐╦╦═─/(ò.ó)┛⌐╦╦═─(\ .o.)⌐╦╦═ㅂ-)⌐╦╦═─(´ ▽`).。o♡⌐╦╦═─()⌐╦╦═─(∩o∩)⌐╦╦═─(・´з`・)⌐╦╦═─(´з`)⌐╦╦═─_-(๏_๏)⌐╦╦═─(✖✖)⌐╦╦═─(∩︵∩)⌐╦╦═─(TДT)⌐╦╦═( TДT)╦╦═─( TДT)⌐╦╦═─(==)⌐╦╦═─π_π⌐╦╦═─ºΔº⌐╦╦═─(<*)⌐╦╦═─?⌐╦╦═─-_-⌐╦╦═─*/*⌐╦╦═─(⌐╦╦═─)⌐╦╦═─020⌐╦╦═─-------------------------------------╦╦═─('_')⌐╦╦═─???????⌐╦╦═─?????????????????????????(())⌐╦╦═─(ë)⌐╦╦═─(ė)⌐╦╦═─(æ)⌐╦╦═─(>∀<)⌐╦╦═─(^з^)⌐╦╦═─(∩o∩)⌐╦╦═─흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫⌐╦╦═─⊙.⊙⌐╦╦═─●_●⌐╦╦═─◐.̃◐⌐╦╦═─๏︿๏⌐╦╦═─$_$⌐╦╦═─(ŏ_ŏ)⌐╦╦═─←_←⌐╦╦═─→_→⌐╦╦═\(○^ω^○)/─⌐╦╦═─(● ̄(工) ̄●)⌐╦╦═─⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)⊃⌐╦╦═─

~(^з^)-o==[]::::::::::::::::> March to Norway me boyz!

21 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

TIME TO STEAL!

You got an orange present! Try again in 3 hours!

26 minutes ago, Josh the trash said:

I brought a bit wapeans and some friends to make the robbery more prepared.

(^з^)⌐╦╦═─(˘³˘)⌐╦╦═─(^з^)⌐╦╦═─(´з`)⌐╦╦═─(๏_๏)⌐╦╦═─(_-)⌐╦╦═─(+_+)⌐╦╦═─(+_+)⌐╦╦═─(╯_╰)⌐╦╦═─ºΔº⌐╦╦═─˚˚⌐╦╦═─(✖✖)⌐╦╦═─(ω-)⌐╦╦═─*'*⌐╦╦═@_@⌐╦╦═─/(ò.ó)┛⌐╦╦═─(\ .o.)⌐╦╦═ㅂ-)⌐╦╦═─(´ ▽`).。o♡⌐╦╦═─()⌐╦╦═─(∩o∩)⌐╦╦═─(・´з`・)⌐╦╦═─(´з`)⌐╦╦═─_-(๏_๏)⌐╦╦═─(✖✖)⌐╦╦═─(︵∩)⌐╦╦═─(TДT)⌐╦╦═( TДT)╦╦═─( TДT)⌐╦╦═─(==)⌐╦╦═─π_π⌐╦╦═─ºΔº⌐╦╦═─(<*)⌐╦╦═─?⌐╦╦═─-_-⌐╦╦═─*/*⌐╦╦═─(⌐╦╦═─)⌐╦╦═─020⌐╦╦═─-------------------------------------╦╦═─('_')⌐╦╦═─???????⌐╦╦═─?????????????????????????(())⌐╦╦═─(ë)⌐╦╦═─(ė)⌐╦╦═─(æ)⌐╦╦═─(>∀<)⌐╦╦═─(^з^)⌐╦╦═─(∩o∩)⌐╦╦═─흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫흫_흫⌐╦╦═─⊙.⊙⌐╦╦═─●_●⌐╦╦═─◐.̃◐⌐╦╦═─๏︿๏⌐╦╦═─$_$⌐╦╦═─(ŏ_ŏ)⌐╦╦═─←_←⌐╦╦═─→_→⌐╦╦═\(○^ω^○)/─⌐╦╦═─(● ̄(工) ̄●)⌐╦╦═─⊂( ̄(エ))⊃⌐╦╦═─

~(^з^)-o==[]::::::::::::::::> March to Norway me boyz!

You got a green present! Try again in 24 hours!

19 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

i am going to steal a present

You stole a yellow one! Try again in 5 hours!

17 hours ago, Frosty the Snowman said:

teal!

You stole a blue one! Try again in 7 hours!

16 hours ago, Khristmas Konquest said:

It's nickin' time!

You stole a pink one! Try again in 8 hours!

14 hours ago, Josh the trash said:

Time to steal!

You stole a red one! Try again in 10 hours!