• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

I went from super happy...to actually really sad, annoyed and almost depressed, if you will... Something happened... T_T
You okay? I hope you are alright. 305752.gif

I hope you feel better soon. 630566.gif

Thanks, it's about something that may seem silly to you guys...but you know how mega excited I am about the Paul McCartney concert...and now, it is at risk.. I feel like crying at the very thought of missing it.. 305752.gif

Thanks, it's about something that may seem silly to you guys...but you know how mega excited I am about the Paul McCartney concert...and now, it is at risk.. I feel like crying at the very thought of missing it.. 305752.gif

Aw. Why is it at risk?

Right now I'm feeling that I might get banned here when the Managers come back online, but hopefully they won't ban me, even though I still might be untrustworthy around here, I won't be doing anything bad this time, as long as I don't try to spam up and destroy the site like last time I shouldn't get banned, and I don't care if I get cyber-bullied here either. Those bad things I did is ancient history now, I'd like to move on and forget about it and try to finally heal things up around here.
Cashiers ad Fry Cooks can ban too.

You haven't done anything that requires a ban since you've returned, so no need to worry.

Right now I'm feeling that I might get banned here when the Managers come back online, but hopefully they won't ban me, even though I still might be untrustworthy around here, I won't be doing anything bad this time, as long as I don't try to spam up and destroy the site like last time I shouldn't get banned, and I don't care if I get cyber-bullied here either. Those bad things I did is ancient history now, I'd like to move on and forget about it and try to finally heal things up around here.
Well like I said in my OT lounge post, let's put the past behind us and try again because once upon a time, you were e-friends with more than half of the site. While I can't speak for all of us, I am willing to try to be friends with you again.