• Advertisement

Deep Sea Sharpshooter

Jjs Goodman

Oh, drat it. I'm all out of ammo. Wait a minute- that user with the Hong Kong Phooey avatar who frequents this topic and the Cook-Off said, and I quote: "If looks could kill, that would be one that could!"

With that in mind, I'll throw a copy of the profile picture that I currently sport at those targets instead of asking Mr. Carny for more ammunition.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:27 AM, Wintermelon43 said:

shoot

You hit Patrick! Try again!

On 5/15/2019 at 9:42 AM, Aquatic Konquest said:

This place about to blow, oh, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh, oh....

You hit Man Ray! Try again!

On 5/16/2019 at 3:37 AM, 4EverGreen said:

"Mr. Incredible, punching the bad guys, POW, POW, POW!!!!" :cool:

You hit SpongeBob! Try again!

On 5/16/2019 at 7:37 AM, Wendy the Witch said:

Oh, drat it. I'm all out of ammo. Wait a minute- that user with the Hong Kong Phooey avatar who frequents this topic and the Cook-Off said, and I quote: "If looks could kill, that would be one that could!"

With that in mind, I'll throw a copy of the profile picture that I currently sport at those targets instead of asking Mr. Carny for more ammunition.

You hit Gary! Try again!

20 hours ago, SOF? said:

shhot

You hit Mr. Krabs! Try again in 4 hours!

• Sad 1

On 5/17/2019 at 9:41 PM, Wintermelon43 said:

shoot

You hit Man Ray! 

On 5/18/2019 at 12:55 AM, 4EverGreen said:

Gets the crocodile from "Crocodile Rock" to take a bite out of some bad guys!

You hit Gary! Try again!

54 minutes ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Shoot

You hit SpongeBob! Try again in 24 hours!

• Confused 1

BEcH4Pk.gif

This little mouse needs some sustenance. He hasn't eaten anything in a week, and if you could put his belly up to your ears, you'd see that it'd sound like a volcano boiling and bubbling away, about to erupt! Oh, and he prefers the taste of real nasty, sinister heartless types to perhaps anything else. So, O great and powerful that controls my destiny at this simple little carnival game, please let me get out a villain so he'll have something to eat! With a cherry on top. And lotsa whipped cream, too.

Edited by jjsthekid

On 5/19/2019 at 7:51 PM, 4EverGreen said:

"Freak out!"

You hit Patrick! Try again!

16 minutes ago, Wendy the Witch said:

nibbles-yawn.gif.6d6546695330e877533dd0a3c2d4af52.gif

This little mouse needs some sustenance. He hasn't eaten anything in a week, and if you could put his belly up to your ears, you'd see that it'd sound like a volcano boiling and bubbling away, about to erupt! Oh, and he prefers the taste of real nasty, sinister heartless types to perhaps anything else. So, O great and powerful that controls my destiny at this simple little carnival game, please let me get out a villain so he'll have something to eat! With a cherry on top. And lotsa whipped cream, too.

You hit SpongeBob! Try again in 24 hours!

• Sad 1