• Advertisement

Deep Sea Sharpshooter

Jjs Goodman

On 4/17/2019 at 12:48 AM, 4EverGreen said:

Bonus Gun Fact #23: The first major Disney cartoon character to shoot a gun (or guns) in a feature length animated film, was Panchito in the 1945 feature "The Three Caballero's", and he didn't even USE them to shoot at ANYTHING in particular! :rolleyes:

You hit Patrick! Try again!

On 4/17/2019 at 6:53 AM, President Squidward said:

Bob the Gangsta

You hit Gary! Try again!

• Sad 1

Bonus Gun Fact #24: The first major Disney villain to actually use a gun to try to hit a good guy, was Smee, in the 1954 animated film "Peter Pan". He tried to use a flare gun to shoot down Peter Pan, and he ended up accidentally HITTING (though not fatally) his own boss, Captain Hook! :hysterical:

On 4/18/2019 at 9:41 PM, 4EverGreen said:

Bonus Gun Fact #24: The first major Disney villain to actually use a gun to try to hit a good guy, was Smee, in the 1954 animated film "Peter Pan". He tried to use a flare gun to shoot down Peter Pan, and he ended up accidentally HITTING (though not fatally) his own boss, Captain Hook! :hysterical:

On 4/18/2019 at 10:44 PM, President Squidward said:

Again!

You hit Kevin! Try again!

14 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Shoot

You hit SpongeBob! Try again in 10 hours!

• Confused 1

Bonus Gun Fact #25: The first major Disney villain in animated films to use a gun to actually, SUCCESSFULLY hit and shoot something, was Amos Slade in the 1981 animated Disney movie "The Fox and the Hound". Also, HOORAY!!!! :cool: I actually came up with 25 useless shooting facts! :hysterical:

On 4/20/2019 at 5:42 PM, Cosmix humungosaur said:

shoot

You hit Dirty Bubble! Try again!

On 4/20/2019 at 7:33 PM, President Squidward said:

o

You hit Sandy! Try again!

On 4/20/2019 at 10:06 PM, 4EverGreen said:

Bonus Gun Fact #25: The first major Disney villain in animated films to use a gun to actually, SUCCESSFULLY hit and shoot something, was Amos Slade in the 1981 animated Disney movie "The Fox and the Hound". Also, HOORAY!!!! :cool: I actually came up with 25 useless shooting facts! :hysterical:

You hit Gary! Try again!

16 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Shoot

You hit Patrick! Try again in 8 hours!

11 hours ago, Howdy!IamfromAsiaandnotgoodatenglish said:

shoot♂

You hit Plankton! Try again in 13 hours!

• Sad 1

On 4/22/2019 at 9:10 AM, Wintermelon43 said:

Shoot

11 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I'm out of useless shooting facts (probably for REAL this time), so I'm just going to say; "Blapp, blapp, bang!" :rolleyes:

You hit Gary! Try again in 13 hours!

• Sad 1