• Advertisement

Religon, Oh Religon

dragiiin123

I just believe that the world does everything with scientific things, even the ones we haven't discovered yet.

I'd go on a rant essay, but I'll just make my point blunt: Religion does not equal creationism. You can be a scientist while believing in a superior being. 

Not saying it is bad to be atheist, though. If you weren't born with faith, it is not your fault. If you think the stories are idiotic, go for it. I believe you should express yourself, and if your foolish, one-dimensional parents begin bothering you for being an intellectual, you can always ask for outside help. 

• Like 1

I was raised in a non-religious home. I have never been to any sort of religious worship building. My parents always told me to believe what I wanted to believe, so I stayed non religious. I'm not one to go on and say I'm better than you because I am an athiest, I just follow what I personally believe and keep to myself

• Like 1

I'd go on a rant essay, but I'll just make my point blunt: Religion does not equal creationism. You can be a scientist while believing in a superior being.

Good point there, there's actually a huge number of religious scientists, mostly Muslims.

Oh, my religion teacher once said being stupid is sinful.