• Advertisement

Religon, Oh Religon

dragiiin123

No, he would be called a deist. A deist believes in God, but thinks that he's not all-knowing and all-powerful, and that he didn't create the universe. An agnostic is a borderline atheist who doesn't completely shun the belief of a deity. There's a difference between a deist and an agnostic. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Never heard of deist until just now.. I've just assumed that agnostic was also the definition of deist. Thanks for letting me know lol.

Raised a Catholic, but I've become disillusioned with my beliefs throughout the years. I believe there is a god out there, a sometimes cruel one, but a god nonetheless. I still pray here and there, but most of the time, they just came up empty. Probably my overall lack of faith hindering me, but I remember one time my sister, who has down syndrome, was having a bout with her gall stones and my mom cried and prayed for her pain to ease. My sister's pain went away almost instantaneously for the moment. Had I not been there, I wouldn't have believed it, but I believe something helped my sister that day.

I hate organized religion for the most part, since most people I know and see spouting out their little gospels are far from Godly as they seem to think of themselves as being and I don't want to say that those people pray to the same the same god as I do. I was a self-proclaimed Rastafarian at one point, but I was in it for the cannabis mostly and I have left that behind me for the most part. A lot of people in my age range where I live are self-proclaimed Rastafarian, praising Jah on Facebook and whatnot but I know they're only in it for the cannabis too. Raptor Jesus FTW.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Christian...baptist.

Christianity is being mocked and made fun of because the people who really are huge Christians like to go door-to-door or just to anyone they see and ask if they know God or want to know God when it shouldn't be done like that. Too much asking is not good.

Christian...baptist.

Christianity is being mocked and made fun of because the people who really are huge Christians like to go door-to-door or just to anyone they see and ask if they know God or want to know God when it shouldn't be done like that. Too much asking is not good.

That's usually just Mormons.

• Like 1