• Advertisement

SBC Christmas Gift: (Temporarily) Revisit Forumotion!

Jjs Goodman

4 hours ago, Gunter said:

That's right! It's time for a nostalgia trip to the past. As our yearly Christmas present, for the first time since August 2011 (!), you can (temporarily) post on the old forumotion site again! :o 

Link: http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/

From today to December 30th, you can check out forumotion for old time's sake. We thought this would be a great gift for all users, regardless of age. If you're newer and never experienced the forumotion era, you can finally do it now if you want. You can make a new account on it, it will work. That way, everyone can forever be apart of our history. Anybody who posts and/or visits there will also get 1,000 doubloons

So yeah, go wild. Feel free to do whatever there if you wish and check out how far we've come from there to now. You can shitpost, or you can just freely look around at hilarious past incidents and fights that occurred on there (since not all of them made the transfer). :Laugh:  The site may seem pretty weird and ancient compared to now, but it might still be a nice history trip for many.

Note: If you were active on forumotion and forgot your password, let me know and I'll reset it.

Note 2: If you're a newer member registering, I'll manually activate your account, so don't worry about verification through email or anything.

uh i was never on forumotion so i made a new account, waiting for it to be verified

http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/t281-adventure-time-show-discussion

It's tough constantly being right about everything (smirk)

Also this:

"Announcer: Do you want action?!

(Car swerves out of the way of an explosive)

Announcer: Do you want excitement?!

Spongebob: Who are you working for?!

Announcer: Do you want to know when this show premieres?!

Everyone: Yes!

Announcer: Well then too bad! Stay tuned for further revelations in our next promo airing during the newest Bikini Top!"