• Advertisement

Legends of the Hidden Temple (LOTHT)

storytime7

Not in England they didn't. We're stuck with some crap with some annoying British presenters making Miranda Cosgrove, Keke Palmer and Victoria Justice run around in bins or something. Pathetic.

You should watch some of the Nickelodeon game shows from America (Double Dare, Figure it Out, What Would You Do?, Nickelodeon Guts, and especially "Legends of the Hidden Temple")

• Like 1

You should watch some of the Nickelodeon game shows from America (Double Dare, Figure it Out, What Would You Do?, Nickelodeon Guts, and especially "Legends of the Hidden Temple")

America always do it better. xD

Yah I'll search teh internet tomorrow, since it's half 10 at night here. 428899.gif

Dude, I loved this show as a kid! I remember screaming at the TV during the final challenge. Stuff like: ''IT'S RIGHT THERE! IT'S RIGHT THERE! MOVE FASTER, YOU MORONS!'' or ''IT'S A TRAP, IT'S A TRAP, IT'S A TRAP!'' whenever they had those booby trap things spring out of nowhere. BrainSurge ain't got shit on LOTHT.

Dude, I loved this show as a kid! I remember screaming at the TV during the final challenge. Stuff like: ''IT'S RIGHT THERE! IT'S RIGHT THERE! MOVE FASTER, YOU MORONS!'' or ''IT'S A TRAP, IT'S A TRAP, IT'S A TRAP!'' whenever they had those booby trap things spring out of nowhere.

Yeah the kids on the show always did good up until the last challenge.

BrainSurge ain't got shit on LOTHT.

This, 100%

This will always be my favorite Nickelodeon game show. Ever. Game shows like Double Dare and Figure It Out were great and all, but nothing else will top this show. My favorite team is the Blue Barracudas.

• Like 2

They should bring this show back and update it. I'm SURE there are a TON of legends that haven't even been covered yet, new Temple layout designs and puzzles they could try, plus, how COOL would it be to have the Temple looking super-cool in high-definition?!!!  B)  B)  B)  B) They got to keep the Shrine of the Silver Monkey puzzle though; it has ALWAYS been a fixture of the show, and its ALWAYS surprising how TOUGH it was for some contestants to get it together, even though it's ONLY three pieces! :D Enough said! ;)