• Advertisement

The Legend of Zelda (series)

Clappy

How dare we not have a topic for The Legend of Zelda series, so here we go 428899.gif

My personal favorite is Ocarina of Time, however I think The Wind Waker is incredibly underrated. People diss The Wind Waker due to its cartoonish graphics, but if you don't judge on graphics, the story is incredibly deep.

Oh, don't even get me started on this series! 428899.gif

I'll keep this as short as possible. Zelda is, easily, my favorite game series. I've loved it since I was a young child. My favorite is Majora's Mask, followed by The Wind Waker. I really like Ocarina of Time but don't think it's even close to some of the best.

I don't play the series often these days. It's a major hobby during the summer, but I really don't play it at other points of the year. Still, I REALLY look forward to Skyward Sword. It looks amazing, and the graphic style is GORGEOUS. 125508.gif

BUMP

Who else is shitting themselves over Skyward Sword's release tomorrow? I know I am :P

I hope you didn't mean that literally.

Yeah, i'm excited for Skyward Sword too. I'd also like to hear more details about this new Zelda game that is being made for the 3DS (it's supposed to play more like the console Zelda games), and if Majora's Mask 3D will ever be made.

I hope you didn't mean that literally.

Yeah, i'm excited for Skyward Sword too. I'd also like to hear more details about this new Zelda game that is being made for the 3DS (it's supposed to play more like the console Zelda games), and if Majora's Mask 3D will ever be made.

Nah, but when I saw the trailer, I was instantly hooked. And Majora's Mask 3D would be so fun, although I'm looking more forward to a new/original zelda, especially since we already got Ocarina of Time 3D. Not at all bad, but I wanna see a new original Zelda, and not just a port.

Nah, but when I saw the trailer, I was instantly hooked.

Same here.

And Majora's Mask 3D would be so fun, although I'm looking more forward to a new/original zelda, especially since we already got Ocarina of Time 3D. Not at all bad, but I wanna see a new original Zelda, and not just a port.

I'm more interested in a new Zelda game too, but i'm one of the people who think that if OoT deserved to be remade for the 3DS, then so does MM (unless they plan on remaking MM when the Wii U is released, but that's probably less likely).

I'm kinda concerned about Skyward Sword. While I have read reviews of critical acclaim, I have also read reviews stating how disappointing the game is for a Legend of Zelda game. I am still planning on getting this game regardless, but I'm in no rush due to my funds at the moment.

My top 5 "Zelda" games are (not counting cross-overs) are: 1. "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" for the Super NES, Game Boy Advance, and Wii Virtual Console. 2. "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" for the N64 and Wii Virtual Console. 3. & 4. (tie) "The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons / Oracle of Ages" for the Game Boy Color / Game Boy Advance. 5. "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX" for the Game Boy Color.