• Advertisement

076b. Hocus Pocus

storytime7

I've never really liked the episode...at all. I thought it was childish and didn't have any laugh-out-loud moments.

Also, what was with SpongeBob's stupid wizard costume? icon_rolleyes.gif

I would've assumed that you loved this episode because of your avatar. 428899.gif

The only memorable part was when the ice-cream Squidward leaned its head on SpongeBob's shoulder at the movies, to which SpongeBob smiled. That drove the slash/yaoi communities of art websites wild.

dudes, this episode was......AWESOME. why don't you people like it? seriously, it was beast. my favorite part was when patrick figured out that fish or guy or whatever(lol)was saying the same thing Mr Magic was saying and then when they found out that he WAS Mr Magic. A very memorable episode. not exactly the best pair to go with that smelly one(that one was good too i guess), but regardless, one of my favorites.

• Like 1

This was a good episode. I really liked the plot. I liek dat magic stuff. It was just WAY too cheesy. My god. I also loved Tom's face while he was driving the boat with bratty son in it. Dude, you should've just ordered chocolate ice cream the way your dad would. Anyways, the jokes were just great. I laughed alot at this episode. The ending was kinda disappointing but I still liked it. That's all I have to say.

This episode was an amazing episode and It's way better than The Thing episode. Actually the idea of SpongeBob thinking he turned Squidward into an ice cream cone is a stupid idea in my opinion but this episode was very funny, so I can let it slide. I loved the Wizard of Oz pardoy in this episode and there are many funny parts like the begining, the kid's ice cream cone being tossed out of the car and then landing in Squidward's chair, SpongeBob spending time with the ice cream cone, Patrick licking the ice cream, SpongeBob saying "What are we going to do about Squidward?" and then Patrick saying "We can always eat him. I'm kind of hungry." and SpongeBob turning Patrick into a jar of mayonnaise at the end. It's definetly one of the best season 4 episodes. 10/10.

I never understood the hate for this one. I mean sure, some parts are cheesy but I absolutely love how over the top SpongeBob reacts. It's kind of like how in premovie Mr. Krabs was so cheap about giving away SpongeBob's soul or even today when he rips his employees off. The characters are so outrageous you have to laugh. I loved the montage SpongeBob had with ice cream Squidward, and hey are those SpongeBob's blue shorts from pre movie? Compared to modern episodes I just dig the fluency of the season four animation and how SpongeBob put a lot of emotion into everything. 9/10

• Like 1

I thought this episode was wildly funny. One joke I remember was when SpongeBob panics and shows Patrick the magic kit, and all Patrics makes out of it is: 'Warning: for ages 9 'till 99'.

Along with The Thing I thought it was one of the best pairs of season 4. To me it definately felt like a season 3 pairing.