• Advertisement

Michael Jackson

BeachBob95

I liked a lot of his songs, and he was definitely a legend but...

Not trying to be mean, but when he died everybody who said they hated him, thought he was disgusting, etc. Suddenly thought he was amazing. It could've been they actually decided to check him out...Or that since he died they had to love everything he ever did. *shrugs*

• Like 2

He was truly a legend for the world of music. I mean, if it wasn't for him we probably wouldn't have many of the famous music genres today, not to mention some artists out there. My mom was a big fan of him back in the day and still likes some of his hits.

Not trying to be mean, but when he died everybody who said they hated him, thought he was disgusting, etc. Suddenly thought he was amazing. It could've been they actually decided to check him out...Or that since he died they had to love everything he ever did. *shrugs*

Yeah, I found the sudden change in the general public's opinion strange as well. I never really had an opinion on Michael Jackson as a person, but I did think most of his songs were pretty good. Beat It, Smooth Criminal, and Man in the Mirror are probably my favorites.

Regardless on what you think of him as a person, he was an outstanding performer. I love tons of his songs. Can't pick just one favorite, but I love Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, and P.Y.T.

So true! To be completely honest, I didn't really have an opinion about him, but when he died I began to listen to his music and I realized that he was a better artist than I thought. It's a shame.

I agree with the above posts. I have Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Beat It, They Don't Care About Us, and Man in the Mirror on my iPod. Good songs, and he really was a great entertainer.

Yeah he was a great entertainer and it is a shame how someone has to die for the public to change their opinion on them. I've always enjoyed the man as an artist. As a person though, can't really say that I agreed with some of his decisions that he did that made him go under much scrutiny.