• Advertisement

Shrek 5

Jane

Just now, Steel Sponge said:

It's probably too early to call it "Shrek 5," but I'm skeptical about how a Shrek revival would turn out.

Plus the films are really dated nowadays, and I believe Eddie Murphy said in an interview he has no interest in doing another Shrek film. Either they're out of their minds or they're doing this because of the Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life meme.

50 minutes ago, Steel Sponge said:

It's probably too early to call it "Shrek 5," but I'm skeptical about how a Shrek revival would turn out.

I'm pretty Shrek-tical about this movie too, but it'll all be ogre soon.

1 hour ago, sbnator20 said:

delete your account

I'd be happy too :D

Honestly, I knew my puns were going to be bad, but I took a risk and did it.

at least i didn't do the overused cory in the house anime joke

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NegiSpongie said:

So much for the fourth Shrek film being "The Final Chapter".

Don't forget, "Friday the 13th Part IV" was called "The Final Chapter," to. Than they came out with "Friday the 13th V, A New Beginning;" and we ended up getting nine total "Friday the 13th" movies, one "Jason" movie, a "Jason Vs. Freddy" crossover, a REMAKE of "Friday the 13th" and a SEQUEL to that remake!

21 hours ago, Teamwork said:

Comcast also wants to increase their output to four films a year.

Comcast should know that the one year they released 3 films a year the company almost DIED! I expect the downfall of Dreamworks by 2019.

Just now, BenPaz said:

Comcast should know that the one year they released 3 films a year the company almost DIED! I expect the downfall of Dreamworks by 2019.

They didn't almost die. They just had to shut down PDI. And even though they were in a tough spot financially someone would've bought them or they would've resorted to just slashing the budgets and outsourcing everything.