• Advertisement

The Daily Spin

Jjs Goodman

As I mentioned in the SOF Tickets topic, there would be staff made mini-games as more ways to earn SOF Tickets during SOF6. This is the first of them. Here's how this works. I have put 9 different outcomes on a wheel, which are as follows...

1. 25 SOF Tickets

2. D'oh! (1)

3. 25 Doubloons

4. 50 SOF Tickets

5. D'oh! (2)

6. 50 Doubloons

7. 75 SOF Tickets

8. D'oh! (3)

9. 75 Doubloons

Basically, you can earn doubloons, tickets or nothing (which is what D'oh! is), depending on what the wheel spins. Basically, all you have to do is just say in this topic "I'd like to spin, Mr. Jjs" or something to that extent (hopefully not as cheesy) that tells me you are spinning, and I'll spin a wheel I custom made, which will tell you what you earned. However, here is the catch: You can only spin once every 24 hours (hence the title "Daily"). Once the 24 hours are up, you can spin again.

Here is what the wheel looks like. And before you ask, this wheel may or may not be related to the Wheel of Fortune wheel. (smirk) Who knows, maybe they are distant cousins.

Anyways, spin away! But don't shoot me if it lands on "D'oh!", I'm just the messenger. (D) Also yes, if it isn't clear, you must tell me if you are spinning in the topic, and I'll spin from there (the image link is just to show people what it looks like).

Edited by jjsthekid

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic