• Advertisement

199a. Sold!

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• 5/5 Houses: I'm Nick Fiskins and I wanna buy your home! SOLD!
    • 4/5 Houses: Today, I feel positively...happy.
    • 3/5 Houses: We could make a home out of all this trash...
    • 2/5 Houses: But my house isn't for sale!
    • 1/5 Houses: Sold?! Where am I gonna live now?!

(No promo image available at this time) 

Premieres

Friday, May 6th @ 5:30pm ET/PT

Encores:

N/A

Plot:

SpongeBob and Patrick believe their homes have been sold, so they move away, which thrills Squidward.

Clips:

N/A

Edited by jjsthekid

I thought it was a pretty funny episode. I enjoyed the part where Squidward was pretending to be the German family and the rock band, though I was kinda surprised that Patrick didn't buy the "electric clarinet" lie the first time. Still it was a pretty enjoyable episode.

• Like 1

This is how you do Squidward getting treated badly RIGHT!!!! Squidward LIES to Spongebob and Patrick about their homes being sold, and it comes back to bite him in the butt TWICE!!!! First, he had to pretend to be the German husband, than a band member, than the German wife, THAN the German kids! Finally, Squidward tells the truth about Nick Fishkins flipping houses in order to sell them, and Squidward WANTS his home to be flipped and sold! Of course, Spongebob and Patrick thought Squidward LITERALLY wanted his home FLIPPED, and it caused Nick Fishkins to NOT want to sell Squidward's home! All actions have consequences, and bad actions almost ALWAYS lead to bad consequences! A 10/10! :D Enough said! ;)

There's not much to say about this episode other than there's nothing it did wrong. So in that case, it gets a 10/10. Best part was the sockpuppet performance. I found Squidward's attempt to keep SB and Patrick away hilarious. A very good episode.

thank you cable provider for letting me see this

Gullible SB and Patrick at their finest.

Oh hey the Best Day Ever sun is back and some of those nature bouncy designs gave me Truth or Square "I'm Ready To Go To Work" memories. And I liked that sunset in the KK, nice colors.

Idk why but I found Patrick saying the band would have to be rock because it's a pun, kinda funny. The moment I realized Squidward would have to impersonate the new house owners, I thought this would be good. Squidward's puppet voices man, good work on you Rodger Bumpass. I would have like to see more of Squidward doing these roles, but at the same time it could have become tiresome if not done right.  I can't believe that I've actually really liked Married to Money, CopyBob and now this in segments. Great week of premieres.

Edit: Rewatching this I just realized that Squidward's teddy he won in Skill Crane returned.

• Like 1

I feel a bit meh on this one. I think it had a nice idea but couldn't get attached to it for some reason. I really feel like it lacked gags. German gags didn't amuse me tbh, it pretty felt stereotypical to me. The plot wasn't strong enough as well, it felt a bit dumb at times for me. I'll say that Squidward going back and forth to SpongeBob and Patrick was amusing in a way but aside from that, it isn't really memorable. Oh and the ending kind of sucks. Still it's better than The Fishbowl.

Grade: C