• Advertisement

Hey Arnold Back AF

Jane

HOLY SHIT!!! THE PICTURE SHOWS THE KIDS ARE IN JUNGLE, HOLY FUCK THE JUNGLE MOVIE IS HAPPENING? OMF, NOT THE MENTION ANOTHER MOVIE THAT IS HIDDEN SECRET???? OMF OMF OMF!!!

I know I'm overreacting but crap, I'm hyped af. Two tv movies and one of them is the jungle movie. Bring it on. :D 

Here you go.

But I am so pretty hyped right now, I can barely contain it. I have a huge urge to type in caps to show how excited I am. The fact that this is actually legit and not an Anytown guy article is so relieving to hear.

2 minutes ago, Kitty said:

I hope Nick isn't lying or dropping both projects in the near future.

I don't think it's gonna be dropped. They brought the creator back and they seem to give fans what they want, a conclusion, rather than a reboot.

1 hour ago, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

I'm probably late on this but wow it's lit 

merge this with the topic I'm sure already exists for it that I couldn't find 

The dark deed you requested is done, sir.

• Like 1

Apperantly this is a two parter tv movie, not 2 tv movies and this is definitely The Jungle Movie, VICTORY SCREECH!!!!!

"Hey Arnold!, a two-part animated TV movie written and executive produced by the series’ original creator Craig Bartlett, will pick up where the original series ended and resolve unanswered questions and plotlines, including Arnold finally getting answers about the whereabouts of his missing parents."

Source:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160302006547/en/Nickelodeon-Readies-650-Episodes-Returning-Series-Season

YES YES WE'LL FINIALLY GET THE JUNGLE MOVIE WE'VE WANTED FOR YEARS, THANK YOU NICK, THANK YOU!!!