• Advertisement

Season 9.1: Best Episode Tournament: Little Yellow Book vs. The Executive Treatment

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

(Notice: Also, please do not give this thread one star out of spite just because you didn't like the outcome... that has nothing to do with the thread's quality, and is quite frankly, childish. I don't know who did it in the last thread, but come on, we're better than that. I can remove the rating system if people are going to abuse it.)

It's now time for Match F of Round 1! In our most split match yet, Lost in Bikini Bottom surprisingly beat out Jailbreak!, so Lost in Bikini Bottom has moved on and will face Tutor Sauce in Match M for Round 2. Now, here's Match F...

ROUND 1

AqnhPce.jpg?1

VS.

PtFlwx7.jpg?1

Winner faces: It Came From Goo Lagoon in Round 2

Jjs' prediction:

Spoiler

This is probably an obvious outcome. Little Yellow Book is way too controversial and probably has one of the most split opinions among the fandom. I don't know if some people have warmed up to it or not, but I still see a lot of hatred for it. As for The Executive Treatment, I know some people weren't a big fan of it either, but I have a feeling it is going to advance anyway due to LYB's reception. It is my personal vote as well. While the episode had pacing problems, it is still much better than LYB to me.

Now, have fun voting, and once again, everyone is welcome to give their thoughts here on both episodes.

Personally, i loved The Executive Treatmeant. it's one of better Patrick episode in s9 and it's good choice for him because this is a good example pf how they took a jab at Nick's executive scheduling for putting on their network, giving them such a hilarious episode.

as for LYB, yeah...no this is downright worse and making SB feels miserble is not going to solve the problem especially the ending is even worse than that.

Overall, TET gets my personal vote.

LYB is a dreadful episode, and also one that SBC has waited for a long time which makes it even more disappointing. Admittedly, The Executive Treatment is one of only a couple of 9.2 episodes that I didn't really like, but it still wins for sure.

I've never seen Little Yellow Book as I stopped watching SB (until SOOW came out) beforehand, so I can't vote. But I can say that I really enjoyed TET and from what I've read LYB is really awful.

Edited by Teamwork