• Advertisement

Samurai Jack is Back

Jane

On 6/15/2016 at 2:21 PM, Hayden said:

Apparently Genndy considers it a 5 hour movie that will close the story.

Not sure if this means Adult Swim will air it all in one night. I still think it'd be a weekly schedule.

5 hours seems bit long...

But, we'll see how it goes.

It's been pushed back to 2017 in order to perfectionalize it. Can't say I'm surprised since it was impossible to get even a set release month for it despite the Fall 2016 promise. Now the question is.....when in 2017? :P

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hayden said:

It's been pushed back to 2017 in order to perfectionalize it. Can't say I'm surprised since it was impossible to get even a set release month for it despite the Fall 2016 promise. Now the question is.....when in 2017? :P

2017? Oh man :( 

I guess it's good for crew to give them more time but waiting stinks. Hopefully it'll be worth waiting.

3 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

still no developments from this show yet? I mean it has been 3 months and all we know is that this will come out in march? Idk man. I'm starting to lose hope that this will ever happen.

It is still happening, but it's not coming in March. The airdate is still undecided for now.

Just now, jjsthekid said:

It is still happening, but it's not coming in March. The airdate is still undecided for now.

man, it's still great it's happening but the fact that this is getting more delayed is making me more impatient. Well you can't rush art of course but still It'd be nice to get more info on the production of this continuation. :P 

Lmfao WhoBob, how'd you start to manage to think that it won't happen? Toonami is an official source. As are the conventions.

Starting tonight in the US, the first episode of Samurai Jack will be airing at 8:30 PM after Dragon Ball Super. It will then continue on like that for the rest of January and probably beyond.

21 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Lmfao WhoBob, how'd you start to manage to think that it won't happen? Toonami is an official source. As are the conventions.

well I didn't know that and you guys weren't updating this, so I kind of thought this wouldn't happen. :funny: 

3 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

man, it's still great it's happening but the fact that this is getting more delayed is making me more impatient. Well you can't rush art of course but still It'd be nice to get more info on the production of this continuation. :P 

TUNE IN TO THE SAMURAI JACK REVIVAL IN LIKE......A YEAR AND A HALF, OR LONGER, TO SEE HOW WE UNRAVEL THIS MESS

OOH WEE

• Like 3