• Advertisement

Kelp Forest Survival [NIGHT 5]

Jjs Goodman

cFv3CT6.png

What is this, you are wondering? This is a Fry Cook Games/Roleplay hybrid game, similar to SpongeBob's Scareplay from Octerror Fest 2013. I recommend reading this topic all the way through, as this might be complex. Here's the story...

A group of SpongeBob characters have been stranded in the Kelp Forest with no way home. You all must roleplay your way through the forest, by either making friends and enemies, and competing in a multitude of challenges that can result in elimination of a character. The last character standing will be the winner.

Gameplay:

1. Jjsthekid will be voicing the Magic Conch and announcing important things throughout the game.

2. There will be two cycles: Day and Night, lasting 10 days (from August 17th to August 26th). Day cycles will be on odd numbered days, and Night cycles will be on even numbered days. Look at the calendar if you are confused.

3. Night cycles will contain special challenges, and whoever wins them will get advantages, such as deciding the fate of another player (!).

4. Now here's something juicy to keep people active: There will also be times I will post a "Role Call Announcement" to see if everyone is alive, and if a character does not reply to it by the end of day/night, they will be eliminated. Ouch, but that's to make sure everyone is playing. ;) I won't do them when other events are happening though, as that obviously wouldn't be very fair.

5. Outside of the challenges/role calls though, you can roleplay with each other and post about whatever, as long as it sticks to a coherent story.

Prizes:
1. 5,000 doubloons

2. Survivalist badge

3. Forest Ranger SpongeBob icon.

Rules:

1. You can only be eliminated by two ways: if you miss the Role Call Announcement or if your fate is judged by the winner of a challenge.

2. You can only roleplay as SpongeBob related characters. Nothing else.
3. No going off-topic, this isn't a place to spam.

Characters:
1. Trophy - Scott

2. Fred - Sea Bear

3. Tyeam - Plankton

4. Rev - 3 Headed Jake

5. Cha - Gene Scallop

6. Bubblerock - Penny

7. sbnator - Mary's Mother

8. WhoBob - Johnny Krill

9. 4EverGreen - Larry the Lobster

10. Halibut - Squilliam

11. SOF - Squidward

12. teenj - Barnacle Boy

13. Zaid - Nat

Post below if you want to play, and say what character you want to play as. There's only 12 spots available. The character doesn't have to be from Club SpongeBob either, but do note I am the Magic Conch. The first Day cycle will be Monday, August 17th. That means you all have until Monday to sign up, so get to it!

For a note, these won't really start a specific time. I'll announce when to begin/end a roleplay scene on the days and nights, however, I suggest to keep constantly checking this thread for Role Call Announcements and Special Challenges.

Why exactly is there no specific set time? I mean in cases is it really going to be ANY time or within a certain few hours, because there would definitely be an issue if it was spread out, as I am going to Philadelphia like in a few days I believe, still checking that. I could always be back at around a set time but without a certain few hours I won't be able to play.(to the joy of others most likely :P)

Why exactly is there no specific set time? I mean in cases is it really going to be ANY time or within a certain few hours, because there would definitely be an issue if it was spread out, as I am going to Philadelphia like in a few days I believe, still checking that. I could always be back at around a set time but without a certain few hours I won't be able to play.(to the joy of others most likely :P)

It'll probably last the whole day. I'll post something very early in the morning when I wake up (maybe 9am or so my time) and tell you when to stop at like 11:00pm. There's a timeframe if that helps any.

As for the special challenges and role calls, those will be surprises. It's kind of a "whoever sees them first" thing. That way we can have unpredictability with who wins. :P

It'll probably last the whole day. I'll post something very early in the morning when I wake up (maybe 9am or so my time) and tell you when to stop at like 11:00pm. There's a timeframe if that helps any.

As for the special challenges and role calls, those will be surprises. It's kind of a "whoever sees them first" thing. That way we can have unpredictability with who wins. :P

You guys really don't want me to have a life. :P

I guess I'll have to re-check things first, I'm going to a movie so I'll think about it during then. Also boo unpredictability, this isn't DD&MD sir Probabilator, it takes true skill to fairly win games, or hayden completely sucking at SpongeBob knowledge that also helps. :P

• Like 1

You guys really don't want me to have a life. :P

I guess I'll have to re-check things first, I'm going to a movie so I'll think about it during then. Also boo unpredictability, this isn't DD&MD sir Probabilator, it takes true skill to fairly win games, or hayden completely sucking at SpongeBob knowledge that also helps. :P

Eh, don't worry. I'll post the Night cycle challenges when a good amount of people are on. The role calls will also last the whole day, so that should give people time to reply.