• Advertisement

Kelp Forest Survival [NIGHT 5]

Shark Tale

Looks like Squidward (SOF) has been eliminated, sorry SOF. The rest of you can keep roleplaying. The following people remain...

1. Trophy - Scott

2. Fred - Sea Bear

3. Tyeam - Plankton

4. Rev - 3 Headed Jake

5. Cha - Gene Scallop

6. Bubblerock - Penny

7. sbnator - Mary's Mother

8. WhoBob - Johnny Krill

9. 4EverGreen - Larry the Lobster

10. Halibut - Squilliam

11. teenj - Barnacle Boy

12. Zaid - Nat

• Like 1

DAY 2:

It is now morning, which begins Day 2. You will roleplay as usual, but later today I will post a Role Call Announcement making sure everyone is alive, and if people do not reply to it by a certain time (I will say when when I post it), they will be eliminated

Quick question "all powerful conch"... do we get out of here and back home as soon as we lose a challenge or this role call thingy? Yeesh I wake up to all of this, I need a soda or something.

Quick question "all powerful conch"... do we get out of here and back home as soon as we lose a challenge or this role call thingy? Yeesh I wake up to all of this, I need a soda or something.

Try asking again.

Anyways...

Role Call Announcement #1

To make sure all survivalists are alive in the forest, it is time for the first role call. Just simply reply with a post that lets me know you are physically there.

If you do not post by 9 PM EST, you will be eliminated. You only need to post once for the role call, but you can keep roleplaying afterwards. I will keep track of who replies.

I'm in

(my question in character is what happens to us after we're eliminated, we go home, forever stuck? I'm just curious about pointless details, if I lose I feel like making a dramatic exit :P)