• Advertisement

Kelp Forest Survival [NIGHT 5]

Jjs Goodman

Sorry 4EverGreen, but it looks like Larry has been eliminated. The following people remain:

1. Trophy - Scott
2. Fred - Sea Bear
3. Tyeam - Plankton
4. Rev - 3 Headed Jake
5. Cha - Gene Scallop
6. sbnator - Mary's Mother
7. WhoBob - Johnny Krill
8. teenj - Barnacle Boy

9. Zaid - Nat

That's all for challenges tonight, so just keep continue doing your roleplays.

Role Call Announcement #2

To make sure all survivalists are alive in the forest, it is time for the second role call. Just simply reply with a post that lets me know you are physically there.

If you do not post by 10 PM EST, you will be eliminated. You only need to post once for the role call, but you can keep roleplaying afterwards. I will keep track of who replies. 

Rev and Zaid were the only ones not to post in this topic before 10, so sorry to them but it looks like Nat and 3 Headed Jake are out. The following people remain:

1. Trophy - Scott
2. Fred - Sea Bear
3. Tyeam - Plankton
4. Cha - Gene Scallop
5. sbnator - Mary's Mother
6. WhoBob - Johnny Krill
7. teenj - Barnacle Boy

Feel free to keep roleplaying, but Day 3 is mostly over. Stay tuned for Night 3 tomorrow.

NIGHT 3

It is nighttime again. You will roleplay as normal, but tonight there will be two special challenges posted at different times, like last tie. That means two people will be eliminated tonight, so be on the lookout. We're also currently halfway through the roleplay, only 5 days remain, including tonight.

It is time for...

CHALLENGE #4: CHARACTER MATCH

I will post images of characters who are/were roleplaying in this game, and you must say which user they belong to, not the name of the character. Whoever gets all seven correct first wins.

(Note: If your character is in this list, you can just say "me" as an answer)

1: hmb7SDE.jpg?1

2: YTb6MXN.png?1

3: WV4E6RZ.png?1

4: oKajLgG.png?1

5: WwkyrPZ.jpg?1

6: 1iX2V10.jpg?1

7: ZifWm76.jpg?1

1.beavis/bubblerock

2. rev up those friyas

3.SW_SB_FAN/whobob

4.zaid

5.sof

6. 4evergreen

7.cha

what's gooooooooood

That is correct. For the 3rd time in a row, you get to eliminate someone. Reply back with who you want to get the boot.