• Advertisement

Kelp Forest Survival [NIGHT 5]

Jjs Goodman

Sorry Fred, but it looks like the Sea Bear has been put down.

1. Trophy - Scott
2. Tyeam - Plankton
3. Cha - Gene Scallop
4. sbnator - Mary's Mother
5. WhoBob - Johnny Krill
6. teenj - Barnacle Boy

Stay tuned for another challenge later today, which will happen a few hours before Jeopardy. You may continue roleplaying until then.

Now then...

CHALLENGE #5: EPISODE PICTIONARY

The first four challenges were a bit simple, but now this will be more complex. I will post three phrases related to camping/survival themed SpongeBob episodes, and you must post a picture (no text) from the correct episode the phrases relate to. However, there is one rule:

The picture must relate to one of the three phrases. 

So the picture can be any scene from the episode, BUT it MUST relate to one of the three hints/phrases, and you cannot post any title cards. Now then, here they are. This one might take a bit of time to do. You can either attach the image or just link to it in the reply, but be sure to think this one through. Whoever gets all 8 right first wins.

1: Sea Bears, Campfires, and Goofy Outfits

2: Magic Conch, Kelp Forest and Forest Ranger

3: Family Vacation, Fruit Fly and Forest

4: Big Waves, Surfers and Islands

5: Hiding, Seeking and Traveling

6: Prison, Inmates, and Fun

7: Naked, Jellyfish and Nature

8: SpongeCake, Cave and Forest

Sorry Trophy, but it's time Scott's ride came to an end. Here is the final five:

1. Tyeam - Plankton
2. Cha - Gene Scallop
3. sbnator - Mary's Mother
4. WhoBob - Johnny Krill
5. teenj - Barnacle Boy

That concludes the challenges for tonight, but you may keep roleplaying. I must warn the remaining five, the last Night challenges will be much harder, but I will post them when I see a decent amount of the five online (so somebody other than Mary's Mother has a chance to win :P). Just be glad tomorrow will be Day, so you'll only have to worry about the Role Call.

Awww I just made a makeshift pedicab for you guys *pedicab falls apart*...Nevermind I hate you all jk good luck to everyone

(so somebody other than Mary's Mother has a chance to win :P)

Because you sure wanted to give that possibility before :P

Here we go...

CHALLENGE #6: CAMPFIRE HUNT

Time for a scavenger hunt. I have hidden 6 campfire related objects around the forums. Below are hints on their locations. Whoever finds all six first is the winner. When you find one, it will say the object number in bold lettering. PM me the images (and/or locations) of all six when you find them. Do not post them in this topic. You can send them one at a time or all at once.

Object #1: I can be found on the date of when Camp SBC started.

Object #2: I can be found in a place where news is submitted, in an article about food.

Object #3: I can be found in a place where you spend your money, but am I in plain sight?

Object #4: I can be found on the 3rd page of this popular new member's question thread.

Object #5: I am being help captive on this member's profile, who was eliminated from the roleplay game.

Object #6: I am found in an update to this popular SBC feature, and in a post to which a member asked if this works on their phone.

If you feel these hints are confusing and need any additional hints or help for the 6 objects, let me know. You will get up to 2 additional hints per item, but that is it. You can ask for them through PM or in the topic.