• Advertisement

Your favorite school subject

In terms of what I like learning about the most, it would probably be finance, history, science, art and economics. There's a lot of this stuff that I've either read about on my own and self studied for, especially economics. I even found philosophy to be quite interesting despite only taking one class on it. Even though I find math more of a repetitive challenge, I've gotten a lot out of taking the three math courses I took in college and I wouldn't mind learning calculus if I was given the opportunity and really for my own benefit in the end.

Accounting I had more mixed feelings on just because it turned out to be not what I was expecting at all but I wouldn't mind delving into it more someday if also given the opportunity there. I see a lot of value in being able to read financial statements and being able to prepare them especially if I wanted to start my own business one day and become an investor.

English always came really easy to me, and there were times where I did get a lot of out of it, but I didn't care as much about having to write, even though that always came naturally to me too.

For the most part, even before college, I was generally good at most subjects, even though that bad math teacher I had in the eighth grade set me back a bit in that subject. My least favorite subject in school would have to be law. I always found that to be so mindnumbingly boring to learn about.