• Advertisement

Comentate.

Steel's Thesis Episode 5: FrigginGoddess' review of Atlantis Squarepantis

When me and my brothers were anticipated to Fairly Odd Baby, we got real phyced about the movies before this, especially Alantis Squarepantis. And guess what? Only one of us were happy, and it was our 3 year old bro. (Aw great, the young un' likes it)

Jody and I... well, here's the reaction:

Jody: Mila, is this a joke? Is this the movie?(Mila? I was anticipating a name like RockGoddess)

Me: Uh... I dunno... all they did was sing and play and... it was just ... GAWD!

Jody: What the heck was it again?(Jody is a dumbass, hooray, your life sucks "Mila")

Me: (reading on a TV guide) It's supposed to be the best SP eppie ever.(No one said it was going to be the best one ever, Mila)

No it wasen't! Do you know what's better than this? Snails!(Now that's an insult!)

Jody: C'mon, Mila! At least there should be one good point.(Yeah, Mila. 630566.gif)

Me: No. There. Isn't!(Take a chill pill, Mila, if that is your name)

The Characters are being stupid(You hate our poor Spongey?)

-they don't act right, they just... blow!(Your opinion blows)

The music is more mind-numbing than HSM!(You dare compare this episode to the god awful High School saga?!)

THe storiline is screwed up. What was the writers' on?!(There's more chill pills where that came from)

Jody: Mila, it wasen't that bad...(Come on Mila, she's right)

Me: (glare) Really, do you like it?

Jody: (braking)(Mila has a way with words, am I right?)

No! Thanks for this, Mila!(Great, now I'm in an utter room of emptiness, thanks to you Jody)

Can't belive Stephen Hillibege didn't finish this.(1.Hillibege is not here. 2.Paul Tibbitt finished it)

I hate you for this!(Don't you dare diss Stevie! 901662.gif)

You reallyhave two choises:(1.reallyhave is not a word, 2.He had choices himself)

1. You make all the episodes better...(He can't, he left Pauly in-charge 630566.gif )

OR

2. You stop the show for eva!(Haters gonna hate)

@Steel Sponge

FrigginGoddess and RockGoddess are not the same person 428899.gif FrigginGoddess was an avatard who was friendly with us Spongeheads, kinda like edmasterchaos

Anyway, onto a review by our obnoxious "friend" fffffffyo22 about the Drake and Josh X-Mas special

I like Drake and Josh, but I was not pleased one bit when I saw this special. (Well I wasn't that pleased that I saw you reviewed this special, but we will all deal)

Ok, so let's just get straight to the point, josh is put in jail AGAIN for something he didn't do. (It's called a tv cliche, it has happened in many tv shows and movies that someone goes to jail one point or another for something they didn't do, dumbass)

Why is he always treated like crap!! (It pleases us)

And still no hahas came out of my mouth when I saw the fake lawyer. (He's an actor)

And I don't care if it's a christmas promise even if it is you shouldn't be put in jail even if it's broken. (That is not why he went to jail dumbass, did we watch the same episode?)

That's just one of the main things that has to be changed in Drake & Josh (If that is one of the main things, I absolutely can't wait for the others)

Josh always getting arrested im sick of it I hated Theater Thug and I also hated this special. (Okay so you are sick of Josh getting arrested only twice?)

I mean if you hate people you don't have to pay someone 50 bucks to steal their clothes. I hated that part (Hey random dude on the street, here is 50 bucks and here is fffffffyo's location, go steal his clothes)

So to sum up this review (So to sum up one part of the special)

I hated this special and Drake & Josh could get MUCH better stuff than this (They can't, you would be asking so much from Dan Schneider, it's not possible)

A lot of those reviews are terrible, TV.com got infested with ill-minded people that infect the site with their cow pie reviews.

Well I did some searching myself, and I found a not so pleasant review from WhoaWhoa for Out of Jimmy's Head. Commentaries in Green.

Everybody thinks it's bad.But they are wrong. Uh no, you're wrong, and so is this review.

Well,I don't like this show,but it's fine to me. you're not making much sense kid.

And no it's not one of those shows that is just like those other classic Nickelodeon shows.I can say that it's not great,But it's not bad. after reading this sentence, why do I get the feeling this kid just smoked crack?

I don't like this show,but it's good.It's like one of the greatest spin-offs ever than that dreadful Back At The Barnyard.Except for that the cartoon character's eyes change.ugh my eyes, people's eyes change by melting after reading this bio-hazard. Did you just say greatest spin-off ever? Go to Hell. Back at the Barnyard I think is pretty bad, but nowhere near as bad as this crap.

Well,it's pretty good as what I thought it was.I grade this show a C because it really Wasen't that good,but it was a really good fine show that's better than it's movie that it made on Cartoon Network.It's pretty good. Dude, all I can say is, there are so many things not right about you. Ever considered therapy?

spacekiki's review of South Park:

South Park doesn't deserve to be compared to The Simpsons or even Family Guy. (Yes because we all know that everybody compares South Park to The Simpsons and the stupid rip off of The Simpsons A.K.A. Family Guy.)

Trey Parker seems to be a douche! (so you don't like the show cause you THINK that Trey Parker is a douche? Also lol at how dumb you are, South Park was made by Matt Stone AND Trey Parker this show is so good it took 2 people to create it... you douche!)

Ecolo-sceptism you can laugh at Al Gore 'cause it's his biz and he exists tha way but not proclaim climate change is fictive, (he exists tha way? I'm sorry but I can't understand your fucked up grammar maybe you should go back to 3rd grade?)

research on stem cells assimilated to eating embryos,economic liberalism rather than human rights and social protection (What the fuck are you talking about? You move from one random topic to the next, oh my god this is one of the stupidest reviews i've ever read in my life.)

, Religion over Science, the episode about Afghanistan contradicts everything that make the show interesting, looking like the Independence Day movie! (FUCK YOU!!! Like I said, bringing up the most random episodes and topics.)

The range of humor is weak, the creators are not great with dialogs, there are only situations jokes. (How dare you! I'm pretty sure anything they say is A LOT funnier than anything you could ever say. Oh wait, you couldn't ever make dialogue for cartoons cause of your terrible grammer!)

They must restrict their stories to only Stars stories or Xmas bloody orgies (So they should only make episodes about space or people having orgies at Christmas time? Weirdo.)

and do less moral or philosophy because they're often wrong or too simplistic... (So morals are wrong and simplistic? Maybe they should do what the retarded Family Guy does and just mock everybody else's beliefs without at least providing a lesson at the end of the episode about how intolerance is wrong because South Park makes fun of everybody equally even themselves but you're too stupid to actually understand the show!)

Listen to Lisa Simpson, not Stan Marsh!!! (Fuck you, Lisa Simpson is really annoying at times where as Stan isn't always so annoying when he talks about morals. This was a terrible review, I oughta call up Eric Cartman right now and have your parents killed and made into chili!!! icon_twisted.gif )

Steel's Thesis Episode 5: FrigginGoddess' review of Atlantis Squarepantis

When me and my brothers were anticipated to Fairly Odd Baby, we got real phyced about the movies before this, especially Alantis Squarepantis. And guess what? Only one of us were happy, and it was our 3 year old bro. (Aw great, the young un' likes it)

Jody and I... well, here's the reaction:

Jody: Mila, is this a joke? Is this the movie?(Mila? I was anticipating a name like RockGoddess)

Me: Uh... I dunno... all they did was sing and play and... it was just ... GAWD!

Jody: What the heck was it again?(Jody is a dumbass, hooray, your life sucks "Mila")

Me: (reading on a TV guide) It's supposed to be the best SP eppie ever.(No one said it was going to be the best one ever, Mila)

No it wasen't! Do you know what's better than this? Snails!(Now that's an insult!)

Jody: C'mon, Mila! At least there should be one good point.(Yeah, Mila. 630566.gif)

Me: No. There. Isn't!(Take a chill pill, Mila, if that is your name)

The Characters are being stupid(You hate our poor Spongey?)

-they don't act right, they just... blow!(Your opinion blows)

The music is more mind-numbing than HSM!(You dare compare this episode to the god awful High School saga?!)

THe storiline is screwed up. What was the writers' on?!(There's more chill pills where that came from)

Jody: Mila, it wasen't that bad...(Come on Mila, she's right)

Me: (glare) Really, do you like it?

Jody: (braking)(Mila has a way with words, am I right?)

No! Thanks for this, Mila!(Great, now I'm in an utter room of emptiness, thanks to you Jody)

Can't belive Stephen Hillibege didn't finish this.(1.Hillibege is not here. 2.Paul Tibbitt finished it)

I hate you for this!(Don't you dare diss Stevie! 901662.gif)

You reallyhave two choises:(1.reallyhave is not a word, 2.He had choices himself)

1. You make all the episodes better...(He can't, he left Pauly in-charge 630566.gif )

OR

2. You stop the show for eva!(Haters gonna hate)

Commentary on wilpea's review of Fairly Odd Baby-

{NOTE: I'm not trying to offend anyone with my commentaries, their just jokes. Also, the person who wrote this review is autistic, and I wrote most of this commentary unaware of that. Please don't get mad me, I'm not trying to be an asshole to an autistic kid. I'm not making fun of her, just her review. Not her, review, not her, review}

The worst fairly Odd Parents episode to ever be made!!!{Another cliche haters opening for a review}

This is just my opinion though. My score was going to be 0.0 but it won't let me choose that.{Pfft, that's what all the haters/trolls say}

Warning: This is not going to be the best review so you do not have to read this if you do not want to. {Ooh, there's a warning? Wow, that makes this review so much more interesting. icon_rolleyes.gif}

There's no swearing in it though as I hate swearing but this is not a positive review. {Uh huh...}

I'm sorry but the idea of Cosmo and other male fairies having babies just isn't acceptable and really depresses me. {Wait, it depresses you?}

Yes I know male sea-horses have babies and yes I know Yoshi, that dinosaur on Mario has babies too despite being male, but the fairies? Come on now!!! That's where I draw the line!!! {Wow, that doesn't make sense. You're okay with both a real animal and a fictional character do it, but not another fictional character in a cartoon?!}

I've been watching Fairly Odd Parents since January or February 2002 and fell in love with the show, and I especially liked Timmy Turner, who is my most favorite character in the show and after a few years have passed, and after ceasing to watch the show for about nine months in 2005, I came to the realization that Fairly Odd Parents was my most favorite cartoon in the whole wide world and no other cartoon can amount to it, not even my first favorite cartoon, Donald Duck. {Oh great, I can see where this is going...}

But when Fairly Odd Baby came along, well the movie would have been a whole lot better if Wanda Had The Baby!!!!!!! {What? I'm confused, how would a very minor change make it better?}

"It's the boy fairies that have the babies, it's more beautiful that way" or however Wanda said it, Well It's Not To Me!!! It's Disgusting!!! {Disgusting? Dude, that's a joke used in quite a few shows, welcome to the real world... of television.}

I mean, Big Daddy being pregnant with and having Wanda and her sister Blonda, and Cosmo's father having Cosmo, and while some of the male fairies are not going to have babies they still have a potential to do so, and that really bothers, I cannot stand even the thought of that. {Um, if THAT disturbs you, I highly doubt you'll have an easy time in life}

Finding out that male fairies have babies destroyed my love for my most favorite ever cartoon in the world. {Destroyed your love?!}

I feel completely betrayed and let down. {Betrayed and let down?! It's a fucking cartoon! It's not like if someone betrayed you in real life}

Now I don't know what to think about Fairly Odd Parents anymore. This movie needs to be rewritten and this time Wanda should be the one having the baby. {Sorry, it's just not gonna happen. You're going to have to deal with it}

Up until I watched Fairly Odd Baby, Fairly Odd Parents was the best cartoon in the world, but now I don't know what to think about the show anymore. {You don't like it anymore because of one episode?! Even people who hate post-movie Spongebob still watch the old episodes for fun sometimes}

I really miss the way I used to feel about Fairly Odd Parents. I cannot look at the fairies anymore without knowing they have babies. {Can't look? This review is getting too ridiculous}

It's like the female fairies dominate over the male fairies. {Newsflash, the only people who give a damn about "gender dominance" are narcissistic and arrogant fools {not talking about you}.

I even have dreams, well nightmares about the male fairies having babies and it's happened 3 times already and the reminders that male fairies have babies hurts me to the bone. {You need to see a psychologist...}

I have almost lost total interest in Fairly Odd Parents now. I mean I can still watch it but my love for that cartoon has been strained. I'd just stop watching the show but there's no other show like Fairly Odd Parents and there's no show that's better. {You obviously don't watch a lot of TV}

I know it's just a cartoon and that I should just suck it up and shut the heck up and accept the fact that male fairies have babies and I know a lot of you are really upset with me now and I know a lot of you support the idea of Cosmo and other male fairies like Jorgen, Big Daddy, Binky, etc having babies, but it's just too hard for me to accept and for a long list of reasons, reasons I cannot even tell you about. {A long list? Wow... No comment on that one}

Some of it is from my very early childhood too, and I think my autism has some things to do with this, and this is why I just cannot take male faires having babies. {I understand, but still...}

And if I ever do it will be years. And I'm really trying hard not to run away from Fairly Odd Parents, and I'm trying to pretend that female fairies have babies but the reminders of males having babies really gets me down and it's really torn my life apart. {Torn my life apart?! You're starting to scare me...}

I know I'm being over dramatic, and I'm being totally immature about this, but I cannot help it. {Buddy, you did not need to tell us that}

And I'm really sorry about myself, but I'm just sickened at the fact that not only do male fairies have babies but that my most favorite cartoon in the world has been ruined and I cannot look at it the same way anymore no matter what I do. {You just reiterated one of your earlier points}

I know this is never going to happen, but I really think the movie should be rewritten and that Wanda should have the baby so I can finally be relieved of this uncomfortable feeling I have that I cannot get rid of. I know the movie wouldn't make as much sense if it was written that way but that's the way I'd rather have it. And I am fully aware that Fairly Odd Parents is not my cartoon and that its not my decision what happens in the show or to the characters and that there's nothing I can do about it. So for now the best thing to do is to just stick to the Pre-Poof episodes. And I don't think that Poof is a good name either. {Wait a minute, you just said you can't look at the fairies anymore. Way to contradict yourself}

That's all I'll say. I know my review stinks and is totally immature and I'm really sorry I sounded like a huge jerk but I'm just getting as many things off my shoulders as possible and that's just how I feel about the movie, which I wish I never saw. This is now a show I cannot live with or without. {-.- Was this even a review?}

And don't worry, this is my first and last post. After this I'm retiring from the website. And with this I leave you. {And with this, I'm outta here}

DaftPunkLover's Review of FOP:

Who'd watch this crud?

This show is really STUPID!

(I would and it's not)

Here are the overviews of the characters:

Timmy: A boring boy with nothing special to wish.

(The main character, a cruical part of the story, with alot of inventive wishes)

Wanda: Annoying, shrill, and dumb!

Cosmo: Speaks for itself.

(2 other main characters that give the show it's meaning, and also some main laughs, and also people who haven't seen cosmo can't speak for themselves)

Timmy's mom and dad: One word: STUPIDOS!

(supporting characters, also known as not important, plus stupidos isn't a word. I'm contacting the grammar police)

The humor is too repetitive. If they say something like chicken casserole, they will use it like ten times in one episode. Cosmo is too slapstick. I hate the sexist remarks about Wanda! And haven't we heard enough about Mr. Crocker and fairies? Poof ruins it entirely.

(Stop overthinking a cartoon and it's humor, it's meant to make you laugh, and nobody our generation knows what "slapstick" is)

I'm glad this show was cancelled! It STINKS!

(It's still running, it was a season break, dumbass)

I mean the idea is so unoriginal!

(yeah, because you created something so original and awesome that I've never heard of it)

DaftPunkLover out, harder, better, faster, stronger!

(That was the lamest attempt at a catchphrase I ever heard. Now get the fuck off TV.com)

DaftPunkLover's review of Spongebob:

Once a success, now a failure. (Oh God, another bullshit Spongebob gone downhill review.)

This used to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger. Now I don't like it. (I can already tell that I don't like you.)

This is my summary of Spongebob so far.

SEASON ONE:

A bit boring, but hey, it was Spongebob's first run. Pretty good. (You're review is more boring than the "Squeaky Boots" episode)

SEASON TWO:

Still a pretty good show with some good episodes. (Some good episodes? "Chirstmas Who?" and "Survival of the Idiots" are waiting outside your front door and if I were you, I wouldn't answer the door unless i'd wanna get the shit beaten out of me!)

SEASON THREE:

In my opinion, it might be one of the best seasons ever. (In your opinion? This is everybody's opinion, everyone knows that season 3 is fucking spectacular!!!)

SEASON FOUR: This is where it started to go down a bit. (Duh!!! Stephen Hillenburg left cause he was tired of entertaining douchebags like you!)

SEASON FIVE:

Not very good. (Same as this review)

SEASON SIX:

Not good either. (Still a lot better than your review, that's for sure.)

SEASON SEVEN:

Bad. Very bad. (Fuck you!!! Season 7 saved Spongebob and has made the show slowly start going uphill again.)

BTW, Spongebob's cheeks are too big in the new episodes! (What the fuck does this have to do with anything you just talked about???)

The episodes are so detailed that they're disturbing. (So you don't like shows with good animation? That's probably the dumbest thing you've said so far cause most cartoons don't have great episodes AND great animation as well.)

That's all! (Finally!!! That's the best thing you've said this review! icon_rolleyes.gif )

DaftPunkLover out! (Good riddance!!! have a nice time watching Fanboy and Chum Chum if you really wanna watch shows with bad animation so bad, leave TV.com you stupid whiny fuck, i'm glad I left so that I don't have to listen to losers like you give great shows such shitty reviews! 901662.gif )

DaftPunkLover's review of Spongebob:

Once a success, now a failure. (Oh God, another bullshit Spongebob gone downhill review.)

This used to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger. Now I don't like it. (I can already tell that I don't like you.)

This is my summary of Spongebob so far.

SEASON ONE:

A bit boring, but hey, it was Spongebob's first run. Pretty good. (You're review is more boring than the "Squeaky Boots" episode)

SEASON TWO:

Still a pretty good show with some good episodes. (Some good episodes? "Chirstmas Who?" and "Survival of the Idiots" are waiting outside your front door and if I were you, I wouldn't answer the door unless i'd wanna get the shit beaten out of me!)

SEASON THREE:

In my opinion, it might be one of the best seasons ever. (In your opinion? This is everybody's opinion, everyone knows that season 3 is fucking spectacular!!!)

SEASON FOUR: This is where it started to go down a bit. (Duh!!! Stephen Hillenburg left cause he was tired of entertaining douchebags like you!)

SEASON FIVE:

Not very good. (Same as this review)

SEASON SIX:

Not good either. (Still a lot better than your review, that's for sure.)

SEASON SEVEN:

Bad. Very bad. (Fuck you!!! Season 7 saved Spongebob and has made the show slowly start going uphill again.)

BTW, Spongebob's cheeks are too big in the new episodes! (What the fuck does this have to do with anything you just talked about???)

The episodes are so detailed that they're disturbing. (So you don't like shows with good animation? That's probably the dumbest thing you've said so far cause most cartoons don't have great episodes AND great animation as well.)

That's all! (Finally!!! That's the best thing you've said this review! icon_rolleyes.gif )

DaftPunkLover out! (Good riddance!!! have a nice time watching Fanboy and Chum Chum if you really wanna watch shows with bad animation so bad, leave TV.com you stupid whiny fuck, i'm glad I left so that I don't have to listen to losers like you give great shows such shitty reviews! 901662.gif )

Great commentary storytime. 125508.gif You too SBLover. BTW, not to be naggy, but do you guys like my commentaries?

Tugsfan's review on Ed, Edd, & Eddy

Very grand,middleish.

*O...k..?*

I guess I like it.

*Excuse me, but if you "guess" you like the show, then why did you give it a 1 rating?*

However,some moments can be strange.

*Like, what moments?*

Like,things against laws of physics(Don't blame me for being smart),and why the heck do these things always end badly for them?

*Ohh. Well, exscuse them for trying to be creative/funny. icon_rolleyes.gif Oh, & why don't you try using the space key, O smart one?*

One way or another,they lose.It stinks.Stinks!!

*Wow... isn't that kind of the point of the show?*

My favorite is Edd,the genius of the trio,who is often seen by others as,"geeky",however,unlike most,he isn't retarded or rude.

*Uh-huh...*

Another good character is Rolf,what annoys me about him his culture is deliberatley never found out.

*Maybe the creator didn't wanna tell about Rolf's culture... .-.*

I think he's a Glaswegian and Italian mix.

*How's he part Italian exactly?*

He also can get rough,joins Kevin the idiot's side,and beats the Eds if they do the slightess thing to his crops or animals.The Kanker sisters are just plain drunk,and I like Johnny a little.Plank is annoying.He always gets the Eds in trouble somehow,even if he's not alive.Johnny is obviously cursed with virginity,using a plank of wood to talk to.Jimmy is also,in a massive hangover.He thinks he's top knoch,he's just like Samson,every stinkin' show needs a character like this.He also does rude things,is nerdy,weak,sexist,and of course like most,retarded.

*Wtf? How's he sexist? & no comment on the bold part.*

Sarah is also rude,violent,does whatever she wants,acts like queen horse,when she's just a filthy mutt in a garbage can.She's a five year old peice of junk!!Nazz is also a dumb blonde.Why is anyone atracted to her?She's suckity!

*What kind of word is "suckity" anyway?*

The kids are also the also the only kids in the universe in this show.No adults,no teachers,and no other students.I'm not actually sure about this one now that I've written all this.I'd prefer it gets improved before I view it again.Okay?

*Well, I think the show's perfect the way it is. So why don't you go back to watching Teletubbies now?*

-tugsfan121

*Was there a need to put your name at the bottom?*

Okay, first off, thank you for giving me ammo to shoot ya down, for making fun of my friend no less. Now, I know what you're gonna say. "well, you made fun of other people!" but calling him a loser and a nobody just because he likes this show and wants to defend it is unacceptable. And this is not a contradiction, because most people that got made fun of here either had bad grammar, or was offencive. But all my dear friend Zamxus did, was say he likes Dude, What Would Happen, and defend it.

Guys, Wumbo is right. And in addition, if someone's your friend, remember this thread is 99% humor, and we're sure some of these people are friends. FYI, I was friends with FrigginGoddess, but I'm fine with Steel commenting on one of her reviews.