• Advertisement

Comentate.

And it starts with a review from EmanTan of TV.com:

First of all, new spongebob and old spongebob are completely different shows(Whatever). Old spongebob is better than new spongebob in every way.

New spongebob is just bland, pointless and a bad way for your child to start a life(I can assure you I was a child, I'm 15, and I STILL have a life).

Come on, its a no brainer telling these shows apart. new spongebob lacks one huge thing when it comes to making successful shows quality(Meh, let's take a rewind).

The quality is just 90's hyundai quality: cheap, lazy, and poorly designed(Then you must've been high).

But unlike fanboy and chum chum, this show aint complete garbage. But definately not good. its mediocre, just like squidward playing the clarinet(No, it's like reading your awful review).

Anyone remember that quote from old spongebob? that reminds me. This show lacks memorable quotes and running gags.(What quote damn it?)

id gotta admit.(Your grammar is even worse than before, awesome)

the jokes in this show are pretty great. but the overall quality of the show (which means EVERYTHING starting with spongebob's voice) kills the jokes. Id recommend phineas and ferb(Are you a descendant of FerbLover?).

its a very decent quality show which has many lol running gags, lmfao jokes, roflmfao characters, and honda like quality (the reason i compare the show quality to cars is that im a car enthusiast) (Who's knockin?' Mr. Opportunity here telling you to get off my internet).

although not as great as old spongebob, it pwns new spongebob. period.(Well, your grammar still sucks).

i also recommend avatar, invader zim, and the 90's cartoons. AND OLD SPONGEBOB(If you hate new Spongebob so much, hate the show entirely, so things will make much more sense).

so i do not recommend watching this show(And you actually recommend yourself to watch old Spongebob so much? Wierd).

and to the new spongebob fans, i hope you understand!!!(I understand, that your grammar is still awful)

Ratings:

Old spongebob:100000000%

Invader Zim:100%(Going off-topic, eh?)

Avatar:97.685948575%(Good times, good times)

Phineas and Ferb:89%(More good times)

New Spongebob:48.9%(Then why did you say you hated it so much?)

Fanboy and Chum Chum:negative infinite

End of chapter one, discuss. Sorry if you think this was out of hand, or not witty enough, but whatever.

Let's move on to Chapter 2: Thecrad15:

Krusty Towers: After Mr. Krab's gets a huge hotel bill he decides that he can make a profit from opening his own.(Okay, so I hear you hate this episode, I'm just gonna go to the bottom line)

When Patrick decides to visit the hotel Mr. Krabs demands Squidward

to never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request, but after Patrick frustrates Squidward so badly he quits his job.(Blah, let's take a rewind)

Then he decides to check into the Krusty Towers. Bad episode.(You don't have a reason, damn it? Or do you hate it because of the plot?)

Score: 3.5/10 F(Poke is not happy 428899.gif)

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Mrs. Puff gets fired from her boating school job due to her lack of passing Spongebob.(Mocking thecrad can get boring fast...)

Instead, a more-intense new instructor takes her place. This is more worse than the first one!(Okay then..this is more interesting)

Whenever I watch this episode, I get reminded of strict people!(Wow, your parents must really hate you)

I hate Mr. Fitz!(He's suppose to be strict so you won't be an epic failiure at writing reviews, but you failed)

Score: 3/10 F

WeirdGamer's review of Ed Edd N Eddy. Commentary is in curly braces.

this show is filled with so much NOGISTA

{It won't get any better from here, folks.}

i love this show.

{And you hate proper capitalization.}

its probily one of cartoon netwlorks best alot of ppl said it was stupid.....

{"Ppl" thought right. The majority of "cartoon netwlorks programming are stupid.}

they said it was so stupid it was halireous.

{They said that Family Guy was so stupid is was halireous. Look where it is now.}

its just like bevis and butthead

{Except it's not.}

but with more awsomeness

{Beavis and Butthead had awesomeness?}

this show is fun to watch and the animation is epic.

{How does the animation qualify as epic? Does it keep you on the edge of your seat?}

ever sice i was a little kid ive always wanted to hang out with the eds.

{Your not a little kid now?!}

but i was to young but now im thirteen

{BA HA HA HA HA!}

so i can but there only cartoons man.......

{The depth of them being cartoons is stunning.}

bumer anyway this probily one of cartoon networks best show

{Keep dreaming buddy. Just because it's supplies you with endless NOGISTA doesn't mean it's the best.}

and its gone if only cartoon network could relize how memeral it was it would be great

{To bad cartoons can't be memeral.}

Let's just hope this one isn't autistic.

Lady Washu's review of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated. My thoughts are in brackets.

The artstyle stinks cause it's way too primative and it follows the same formula that all of the shows for kids or teens nowadays have. Dumb kids + even dumber adults = television show.

[ The adults aren't dumb, they know the monsters are fake. They just do it for tourist attraction and money. Now you on the other hand..]

(EX. iCarly, Victorious, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, etc)

[Ah yes, using shitty shows that aren't in the same genre as Scooby-Doo is a wonderful idea.]

Boring, mind numbingly dull and repetitive X100.

[Your review is boring.]

And why do the Hex Girls look like prissy goth Barbies? Dorky!

[What is this I don't even.]

Combine this show's main plot (the whole Mr. E and past mystery inc story) with some of the recient "What's New Scooby Doo" series - which only lacked better stories and didn't have any good mysteries

[in your Opinion. Plus, the Mr. E thing is interesting.]

and we'd have a somewhat decent show... which is slowly going extinct.

[This review is going extinct.]

And that is all. Yes, very short.

Bandwagon hoppin' ftfw.

Author: diva_4_life. Review: Corner Gas (Show) Comments: Red

This show was a complete waste of my life.So was reading this review, but I digress. I will never watch it again. I can barely stand the commercials for it when they come up i swtch channels. That's funny, because when I see a commercial for a show I hate, I SWITCH channels. I dont know how anybody can watch this show. It is so lame.So, 5 sentences in without constructive criticism. Good job, old bean. I think that the only people that watch this show are people who have nothing else to do or like to laugh at stupid shows wondering how people actualy watch this and why it's still on tv.So... people who watch this show only watch it to wonder why it's still on TV? Okay, maybe people read your reviews only to wonder why you're still trolling the Internet. The people who gave this show 10.0 are crazy they must live in a place where there is only one channel and all the other shows on that channel are crappyLolwut? It's called Comedy Central. and thats the only amusement they can get.

I'd just like to summarize this review:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Okay guys, EmanTan revised his review, which means I'm going to do some commentary for it again. 630566.gif

This show is NOT nickelodeon(Yes it is, dipshit)

I mean, Nickelodeon is the Ren and Stimpy, the Rocko, the Rugrats. Just like Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is not Nickelodeon(Oh no you didn't).

First of all, new spongebob and old spongebob are completely different shows. Old spongebob is better than new spongebob in every way.(At least this is a remake)

New spongebob is just bland, pointless and a bad way for your child to start a life.(I can still assure I watch this show, I'm 15, and I STILL have a life)

Come on, its a no brainer telling these shows apart. new spongebob lacks one huge thing when it comes to making successful shows. Quality. the quality is just 90's hyundai quality: cheap, lazy, and poorly designed.(So is reading your horrible review)

But unlike fanboy and chum chum, this show aint complete garbage. But definately not good. its mediocre. This show also lacks memorable quotes and running gags.(Wow, going strong, aren't you?)

id gotta admit.(You're still too lazy to edit your nasty grammar o_0?)

the jokes in this show are pretty great. but the overall quality of the show (which means EVERYTHING starting with spongebob's voice) kills the jokes.(Sure, whatever)

Spongebob is obviously gay I dont care what u people think but I think its gay How he acts, his voice and his style.(WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!)

The new episodes are SOLID proof that he is gay(Shut up, EmanTan)

So if u want to prove me wrong, go watch the new episodes and see what u can see.(Oh I won't...)

And dont tell me he is asexual just because he can (Im not saying he did)reproduce by budding.(Now you're just going more off-topic)

Id recommend phineas and ferb.(Hi there, you must be one of FerbLover's descendants. Not cool dude. 630566.gif )

its a very decent quality show which has many lol running gags, lmfao jokes, roflmfao characters, and honda like quality.(PLEASE tell me there's a Honda clearance sale, because I want you to be part of it. Now get off my internet!)

although not as great as old spongebob, it pwns new spongebob. period. i also recommend avatar, invader zim, and the 90's cartoons. AND OLD SPONGEBOB.(Then why did you freaking say he's gay, and called him "Not Nickelodeon?" YOU SIR ARE A DISGRACE TO THE SB FAN MEDIA!)

so i do not recommend watching this show.(And you recommended people to watch the old Spongey? You must've been mentally ill again)

Cuz its a disgrace to "Old" Nickelodeon and to the old Spongebob fans.(You're a disgrace yourself)

So go ahead new spongebob fans. Rate me down all u want.(I wish there was a thumbs down smiley. Anyways, I give your review a two thumbs down)

Man, 2010 sucks.(Cuz' you're here)

Probably another review by that guy is coming up next. 893573.gif

My comments are in bold blue. This is a review on Out of Jimmy's Head from oojhisgood(ew name btw).

Give this review a thumbs down if you want to...

*Damn right I will! I'd even give it a thousand thumbs down if I could.*

This show is (or was) a great show in my opinion.

*Oh, hell no. You sir, have terrible taste in shows.*

That is why my user name is oojhisgood.

*Wonderful, too bad no one cares.*

I think that the show should have been on the air longer.

*NO NO NO!!!! It should've been cancelled after the first episode(or better yet, not been thought up at all).*

However, most people who reviewed this show did not like this show, it went off the air less than 1 year after the show premiered on Cartoon Network.

*No duh, dumbass & Hallelujah! (sp?)*

However, this show wasn't better than Ed, Edd n' Eddy (I gave it a 9.5) or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I gave it a 10).

*This I agree with, shockingly. But, that doesn't make up for the fact you like this show.*

This is because some of the jokes were not the best.

*This show's "jokes" were the worst & were never funny at all.*

My comments are in bold blue. This is a review on Out of Jimmy's Head from oojhisgood(ew name btw).

Give this review a thumbs down if you want to...

*Damn right I will! I'd even give it a thousand thumbs down if I could.*

This show is (or was) a great show in my opinion.

*Oh, hell no. You sir, have terrible taste in shows.*

That is why my user name is oojhisgood.

*Wonderful, too bad no one cares.*

I think that the show should have been on the air longer.

*NO NO NO!!!! It should've been cancelled after the first episode(or better yet, not been thought up at all).*

However, most people who reviewed this show did not like this show, it went off the air less than 1 year after the show premiered on Cartoon Network.

*No duh, dumbass & Hallelujah! (sp?)*

However, this show wasn't better than Ed, Edd n' Eddy (I gave it a 9.5) or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I gave it a 10).

*This I agree with, shockingly. But, that doesn't make up for the fact you like this show.*

This is because some of the jokes were not the best.

*This show's "jokes" were the worst & were never funny at all.*

I lol'd all over the fucking place. Nice job CF, you made me laugh my ass off by makin' fun of this fucker 549381.gif

Sorry for double posting, but since I want to post here... I've found the devil's spawn. Thats right. A bad review of Degrassi.

This review is from mister shithead "5Cartooner9". And imma kick his ass for giving Degrassi a 1.1... but I digress. lets continue.

I HATE this show and other ones that are exactly the same.

(Then scoot the fuck over, cuz this is my show bitch!)

If their going to cancel out other GOOD shoes, why don't they at least make it good?

(Because Nike's haven't been spectacular because of stupid ass Crocs)

And why won't it let me score lower than 1!!!!!!!!!!

(Im gonna cut your fucking balls off)

This crappy show is about a bunch of gay, libral, Canadian characters-

(You better fucking mean the homosexual characters on the show when you say that.)

-who go around school, causing troubkle and making eachother pregnant.

(Ah yes, because the guys get eachother pregnant all the time.)

The characters suck and the plot is eXACTLY ThE SaME as all of those others shows on "The N".

(im sorry that it's eXACTLY ThE SaME as all other shows on this channel. Its still good, ass.)

My review is "This is. and the rest of the identical ones the the worst showshows ever. I can't believe its still on.

(Just leave Degrassi out of it, dammit!)

I hope this review make people change their minds and get rid of this queer-

(Yes. I AM ripping your balls off. Then I am blending them with my shit. I will then feed you this substance over and over, and I will repeat with your body parts until its only your torso and head. Then I am going to pour the throw-up that you probably made through your cuts, THEN behead you.) -show and get back good shows like "Kenan and Kell", "Rocket Power", "Hey Arnold"

(They're not related to Degrassi in any fucking way)

and other G00D shows that normal people want to watch.

(I better be fucking normal, and I fucking love this show. WILDCARD, BITCHES! YEEEEEEEHAW!)

All of your commentarys are great, but my favorite so far are CF's and Ex's.

Points are in curly braces.

Are these reviews for real? Im sorry but this show just isnt funny.

{People who think differently then you?! FUCKING BLASPHEMY! }

Watched series one of this show on the back of the wonderful reviews on here, but what a let down.

{It's not a series, it's a season. Do the research before you review.}

I love comedy series'

{Do you like GOOD comedy series?}

and the plot of this show about a group of people who own their own bar in Philly and the exploits that involves sounded great but sadly it just isnt particularly funny, no matter how hard they are clearly trying.

{Have you ever herd of a thing called Seinfieldian conversation? That's what there doing. So stop trying to back up your review with fucking stupid reasons.}

On top of that the stories just weren't entertaining

{They're pretty basic. I guess you just down understand them.}

i couldnt really attach to any of the characters.

{So you're a do good pussy?}

In terms of laugh out loud comedies this isn't anywhere the same league as californication or entourage sadly 305752.gif

{Best way to end off a review, say something you already said three times, then compare it to unfunny shows. Nice review, 1968!}

show: Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island

This show is crazy. Almost as crazy as other shows rob paulson voiced in

{THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SHOW IS ROB PAULSON}

Here again, gone tommorow.

{And to make sure he wasn't clear, here's a fucking stupid quote.}

characters- Fred: a coconut that's crazy

{Nice capitalization, bro.}

mr green wind- a squidward type character

that cherrie thing- a little cutser

{Why don't you actually learn there names before reviewing? And whatever the fuck a cutser is, I'm sure it's not good.}

story: a character namd fred lives on an island having great adventures with his friends

{AND THE FUN WILL NEVAH END}

jokes: this show fits my taste, it's so gosh dang crazeh!!!!! and I'm not joking, but sometimes, fred can go offtopic, and his imagination would come alive

{I hope Fred gets out of that mental institution soon.}

so bottom line: goes a little off topic at times, and a little to crazy, but it's still a funny show, one of the more, obscure shows that rob paul.

son (voice of wakko and the mask) starred in.

Rating: C+ Good night everybody!

{How to end off a review? TALK ABOUT ROB. FUCKING. PAULSON.}

Episode 4- Yet Another EmanTan Commentary Review

This time, it's for Truth or Square.

Another episode of "new" spongebob.(Love your bad habit, work it, work it)

All the episodes have bad animation, poor plots, not-so-funny jokes, and uncreative ideas.(EXCUSE me? You have bad taste)

This is one of them. It's the Krusty Krab's eleventy-seventh (10th? 11th? 17th? 117th?) birthday, and theres gonna be a big party.(Blah blah blah)

Spongebob decides to decorate the Krusty Krab with some help. Unfortunately, the get locked in the freezer, and try to find a way out.(Oh look, point of view at the bottom)

The Krusty Krab employees and patrick tell their "secrets". Sadly, no secrets were actually revealed.(They said nothing about secrets, dipshit)

Just memories of their past. Ex: Spongebob was gonna tell everybody the day he got married, but it was just a stupid play.(Excuse them for not allowing romance)

And Mr. Krabs told everyone about the 1st krusty Krab ad. Yup. No secrets.(You sir are a memory hater)

When they escaped the air vents, Spongebob sings a retarded song-(Who's callin' my Sponge retarded?)

-to get customers back. In the end, Plankton does not get the recipie and all the people celebrate.(He's never going to get the formula, he did a few times, but your hopes are still wrecked)

There were no funny jokes, no memorable quotes, stupid songs, no running gags, no creative storytelling,(Go back to Phineas and Ferb ya' n00b)

and patchy the pirate also ruined it.(Still hearing that complaint for like the millionth time, you're lucky)

And why the hell was Pink in the episode?(For people who haven't bought the most recent CD, you better not diss P!nk)

All the characters were the same as usual.(It's a staple, what makes you think it'll change?)

Overall, this is just another spongebob "tv movie" that goes along with the other specials: atlantis in squarepantis, pest of the west,(Still lucky)

etc. Score: 3.5 pretty bad episode when you compare it to the awesome nick shows like ren and stimpy, rocko, avatar.(If you go through your boring old flashback again, I SWEAR I'M GOING TO SLIT YOUR NECK!)

Go ahead new spongebob fans, thumbs down me.(Already did, n00b, and always will)

But a this is my opinion, one of the many "old" spongebob fan's opinions. And I dont understand why these episode ratings are so high,(We are fans united, bro)

higher than the old spongebob episodes.(Maybe not)

VP101- Spongebob Review Commentary

This show without a doubt lost its touch with the old episodes. {Wow, what a great way to start a review. icon_rolleyes.gif}

The first 3-4 seasons were good, now comes the fifth season, then the sixth season, then the seventh season, and now the eighth.{And now this god-awful review.}

Let me begin by saying that the storylines in the show are so overused, let, "been there, seen that" type situations. {Dude, nearly every cartoon has plots like that}

WOW!!!, Karate Star, where Patrick learns a Karate move from SpongeBob and causes disaster, really?. {Have you ever seen a Looney Tunes episode?}

Don't get me started on "You Dont Know Sponge", worst episode so far, I've seen them break up before in lots of eps, why promote this one as a special. {What the hell are you talking about? I can't even comment on this one because your abysmal grammar.}

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! {FYI, GOOD writers don't put one-word expressions in their work.}

, Now comes the ninth season, lets see what garbage Nickelodeon throws at us now. {You're saying it's going to suck even though you haven't seen it?!}

I'm just surprised the show is still on the air. {Hmmm, let's see, this show has a massive fanbase and good ratings. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.}

I'm sorry If i'm offending SpongeBob fans, but this show is worse than Flapjack (another hideous show on Cartoon Network). {You're comparing a short-lived CN show to one of the longest running Nick shows?!}

OH YEAH!!!, Now comes a brand new movie, "Truth or Square" last year in November, not a single part was funny. {A movie that came out last year is brand new?!}

I actually enjoy other episodes, but the new ones are dry. {If you enjoy old Spongebob, why do you act like you hate the entire show?!}

When will Nickelodeon ever learn?????? {When people like you stop complaining about good television and get on with your damn lives.}.