• Advertisement

Comentate.

It's here, my four episode marathon of That TV Dude:

#1: His review for Miley Cyrus:

If there was an award for most overrated teen singer ever, it would probably go to Hannah Montana.(And the winner for the most latest person to realize the criticism got really old, goes to TV Dude!)

She's just another one of those overly hyped singers who thinks she's all that, but not.(No shit, sherlock)

She's also another one of those snobs who on the outside looks perky and friendly, but is just another stuck up person on Hollywood who is too good for anyone.(Okay, this would be better if you're all like, "I know everybody else thinks so, but..." or something)

Her songs are just abysmal, and that's the nicest word I can think of for her songs.(In Soviet Russia, songs think you're abysmal)

She also seems to lip sync her songs, and it proves she can't sing at all.(How is proving she lip syncs proves that she does not have good vocals, then?)

I also don't like what she teaches kids on her show. In one episode, Hannah refuses to eat carrots and I am sure other kids didn't want carrots after that episode. Way to teach kids the right thing Miley.(Don't tell me you watch every episode of it)

At one point, Miley got a show and a movie, and let me tell you right now, she is one of the worst actors I have ever seen.(Not her fault she makes a lot of money)

She either overacts, or underacts and doesn't have any passion at all. I also fail to see why she's so hyped up. She's only going to be abandoned in a matter of time for the next "greatest teen singer",(Um hello? This isn't 2008 or 2009 anymore)

so why bother making her so big if she's going to be forgotten soon?(Are you talking to her fans, or Disney? At least be a little specific)

You would think that after all the scandals she has had, she would be let go, but no. I mean really?(Hey, is this review all about complaining about Miley Cyrus' fame?)

She has done so many bad things that her career should have ended long ago and be forgotten.(Seriously, are you a broken record? Or using the whole "bragging about having a huge ballsack after one unique sentence" level?)

And the excuse of her being a teen is not valid at all, she needs to be disciplined for her scandals. Also she dates older men, and she's a teen. There are no redeeming qualities to Miley Cyrus. She may look pretty to some people, but her looks aren't enough. She has no talent as a singer or actor, she teaches the wrong things to kids, and her countless scandals should have ended her career by now.(This would be better if you did this EARLIER)

Miley not only needs to leave the singing business, but the acting and TV business all together.(Dude, take a pill. Her show is already over)

#2: His review for Spongebob Squarepants:

Spongebob Squarepants is one of those shows everyone will remember. No matter how old you are, everyone has heard of it, watched it, and laughed. Unfortunately, it seems that over the years, the show has gone from being a great show, to very mediocre and boring and here's why.(Oh, this is good)

The first seasons' 1 through 3, were well crafted and had plenty of great ideas in it. There was humor that not only kids could laugh at, but adults as well. I also liked the variety the seasons had and had original plots and stories, but like all good shows, it eventually starts to go rock bottom (no not the episode, but it was great).(Oh look, it's ANOTHER nostalgic)

After the success of The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, it was only logical that another season be put on the air and I was ready to watch it, only to find some changes I did not like. The artwork is way too colorful now,(Would you rather watch stuff in black/white, or colorful effects by Vincent Waller?)

Spongebob has a new voice that is very annoying, and it has lost some of it's variety and humor.(Since when were throats funny? And oh yeah, thanks for using that overused complaint)

It wasn't until season 6 when things went way down hill for Spongebob. The episodes now focus on the Krusty Krab too much,(Isn't that called the point of the show?)

the variety is now next to non-existent, the stories are a case of been there, done that,(Excuse the staff for being too busy)

and the humor is nowhere near as charming and funny like before. Most of the characters are not as interesting and nowhere near as great as before. Spongebob is now too annoying and stupid and not goofy and funny like in the early seasons.(Hello? He was always like that)

Patrick is now way too stupid and not funny. Sandy is pretty much not in this show anymore, she is just a background character now. Squidward is still tolerable but he is always getting tortured. Give him a break, he has been through enough and deserves some love and things he works for.(Did you know that he was INTENDED to be like that?)

Plankton is used WAY too many times, I guarantee you that in every new episode of Spongebob, you will see him trying to steal the formula.(Same overused complaint is overused)

Come up with new ideas! Mr. Krabs is now too focused on money. I know he is cheap but in recent episodes, he cares for nothing but money, and fells nothing for anything else.(500 bucks if you mention anything from Penny Foolish)

Spongebob Squarepants was a great show when it began and seasons 1-3 are still great, but these new seasons are just not as great as the original. Perhaps it's for the best that this show either get a new creative team and bring back the magic, or cancel it and let a new show take its place.(Um, are you ratings blind? Cuz' Spongebob's million views explains why it's still going)

What was once a great show for everyone of all ages, has now gone downhill and has lost its charm.(*cough* same complaint *cough*)

Sorry all you fans, I still like Spongebob a lot, but we need stuff like the old seasons back, not this drek.(What's a drek? Another word for a meef: just like you?)

Stick with the old episodes instead of this junk.(Take your nostalgia goggles off too. Not ALL post-movie eps are that bad)

#3: His review for Catdog:

CatDog is one of those shows that may have worked, but it falls short on every level.(Says the guy who says he rather watches this show rather than The X's)

The story is that a cat and a dog are literally joined together and have some wild adventures. Now on paper, it sounded pretty good, but somewhere in translation to broadcasting it, it got horribly messed up and was a waste of time.(Ok...don't know what to say)

I remember as a kid hating it and when I was going to watch it again, I thought that my perspective changed on the show, and it didn't at all.(Buy yourself a TV remote, if you want to change it quickly)

I still hate this show and there is nothing that can change that. I have to point out that the art work looks terrible and very cheap.(Using cardboard cutouts and crayons is cheaper, I guess my cleverness can ruin your aspect as wanting to be an artist)

There are blotches of black ink left in some scenes and colors are either too washed out or too dark.(Are you talking about the theme song, or is it just me?)

There are even some drawings that look rushed and the drawer had no time to clean it up.(Well, kids don't want to be disappointed, and you're not thinking about it lightly)

The show is also a rip off of Ren and Stimpy with a cat and a dog as best friends, but Cat is smart and Dog is stupid so it's a reverse,(1.They are stuck together. 2.They are in a different location. 3.The characters are different 4.You have no idea about the whole concept of ripping off, don't you?)

but they act almost like Ren and Stimpy and sometimes use jokes from that show.(Look again)

Dog was somewhat funny but he wasn't really that funny, and Cat is an arrogant jerk to everyone and is obnoxious.(You have a bad taste in accepting those personalities, right?)

CatDog also has a mouse named Winslow living with them. The best way to describe Winslow is that he's the bastard child of Jerry from and Tom and Jerry and Smurfette and they decided to abandon him, I don't blame them.(Winslow was a bastard? Good luck using that word on the TV.com forums)

Winslow is a very unlikable character and is very irritating, he's obnoxious to everyone, and he is not funny and has a very annoying laugh.(I'm right, you do have a bad taste in personalities)

Then there are the Greaser Dogs, who always want to beat up CatDog for no good reason.(In parody of look again: Watch again)

I suppose ypu can get away with Cat because of cats and dogs fighting, but sometimes Cat will help the Greasers and they end up beating him up anyway, why? What possible reason is there to beating up Cat every time they get to? He's snobbish yes, but sometimes Cat doesn't deserve being beat up or anything.(Hating someone, and feeling sorry for him otherwise, ok)

It's like the creators had a thing against cats and wanted to see them be beaten up. To make matters worse, the Greasers and Winslow always get away with their bad deeds.(What about your thoughts on Cat being snobby, huh?)

What type of lesson is that? Bad guys are always going to win and doing bad things won't get you in trouble? Finally there's the rabbit. I can't remember his name but he was the antagonist most of the times and did seem to get what he deserved from time to time. The characters are not interesting though and the voice work is dreadful.(Tom Kenny is a very nice voice actor, you know)

The only real good thing about the show was that the TV movie it had was pretty satisfying and it tied up loose ends and it had the Greasers finally be beaten up. I really do not like this show and I am sorry if you are a fan and think I am being too harsh on it, but I really tried to like it and I can't. I am glad this show is off the air and if is on the air still, I hope it's in a time where I will never be able to see it.(How about this?: Avoid it as much as possible)

If you see this show in TV, just tune into another show and stay far away from this ugly mess of a show.(How thoughtful)

#4: His review for Pokemon:

Like many kids in the 90s, I got caught in the Pokemon franchise. I played the games, collected the cards, and watched the show it was based on. The show stars Ash Ketchem, a 10 year old who starts his quest to become a pokemon master.(Please don't pull off a crad)

Along the way he gets Pikachu, Misty and Brock and fight against Jesse, James, and Meowth, AKA Team Rocket. Seasons 1 and 2 were well done and had plenty of humor and variety, but in season 3, everything goes way downhill.(Seriously, either you're just saying that, or you're being a nostalgic, so people would think you're cool)

For one thing, season 3 and beyond uses the same repetitive nonsense, travel, collect a pokemon, fight gym leader, do side quests, fight Team Rocket,(So did Season 1-2)

repeat that same process and that's the show for you.(Once again, that's the point)

The acting is not that great, I particularly don't like Ash's or Meowth's voices, Ash sounds like a girl and Meowth has a crummy New York accent for some reason,(It's 4Kids, what do you think? And I liked the voices IMO)

everyone else ranged from borderline acceptable to bad. The animation is downright repetitive, you can see that Ash and his friends pass the same landscapes again and again and the pokemon battles use the same fight scenes as well constantly.(Do you watch all the episodes? I'm not seeing it)

Team Rocket is easily the worst TV villains I have ever seen, they have plans to take pokemon but the plans have more holes in them then all the Swiss cheese in Switzerland and most of the time they rely on robots and their hot air balloon to escape, what they can't get cars?(Because they have no money)

Why don't they get guns to shoot Ash and his friends and then take the pokemon?(Why do you think the Dratini episode was banned, dumbass?)

They also aren't bad guys and instead of actually trying to do something else with their lives, they keep coming back, why? In one episode, James has a mansion with a complete butler and maid staff to serve him and Jesse and Meowth, but he turns it down. Are you kidding me? Even Jesse and Meowth think it's a bad idea to leave, but they do anyway.(James didn't want to marry Jesselina or something)

They end up on easy street and give it up? What idiots. another problem is the Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny gag. Are we really supposed to believe that both of them have sisters or cousins?(Not their faults their relatives had a bunch of them in their stomachs)

Either they are being clones or there is a group of people who become and act like one of them. Ash is also the stupidest protagonist, because he gives up his pokemon! Why, just why? He has a lot of powerful and good pokemon and he gives them up?(He only released Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Primeape at that point)

Isn't a pokemon master supposed to catch every single pokemon?(Well, he's still learning the aspects in each region)

Speaking of pokemon, while in the first two seasons, the pokemon look cute, after season 3, they look ridiculous and seem to look more like regular animals now,(Then you must be worshipping the wrong Pokemon)

even some of the names are terrible. I also was bothered by how Ash lost the tournament in the first season, he's the hero, he makes it to the big leagues and loses?(Once again, it's all about the aspects)

On top of that, he gets the worst moral lesson, it's ok to lose as long as you're nice. Are you serious?!? What kind of lesson is that? I watched this show to see Ash struggle to the top and he fails and gets told a moral like that? That is one of the worse things in a TV show ever.(Dude, take a pill. Pokemon's not all about winning either)

I also notice that absolutely no one ages at all. Is everyone drinking from the fountain of youth?(You like to run in the 90's, but I fail to see it)

I also hated the lack of character depth, in one episode we learn the origins of Meowth and that's it. Couldn't they at lest give character backgrounds in Ash as to why he wants to be a pokemon master or why Jesse and James became members of Team Rocket?(Ask the creators themselves)

I could keep going on, but the bottom line is this: Pokemon WAS a good franchise, but now it has turned into a cash cow for businesses and it needs to end.(It's not their fault Pokemon is popular. It's our fault for buying their stuff)

Ash should be a pokemon master and pickachu should be raichu by now.(Did you see the Lt. Surge episode? If not, shame on you)

They should at least get new characters and remove Ash and Team Rocket,(Oh, like what happened at the end of Toy Story 3 or something? Not going to happen)

that would make the show probably more watchable.(While more fans will be like, ASH!!!!!!!1111 305752.gif )

I urge people out there, please do not watch this show and just play the games instead of watching this. Pokemon was a great show, but it has overstayed its welcome. It just no longer works, the plots are repetitive,(Okay, stop)

the characters are flat, the villains are as threatening as a used tissue, the logic makes no sense, and it uses the same premise over and over again.(Oh finally)

I am sorry if you like the show, but this show has long lived past its prime and what charm it had long ago, is now in shambles and has no more substance. The only way I could watch this show again is get rid of all the characters and bring in new ones,(Dude, you're not the boss of television)

then maybe I would watch it. Before any of you thumb me down, just take into consideration what I said. This show is dead and buried, so please stop resurrecting it and making it even worse.(Take off your friggin' goggles while you're at it)

Ugh, that was a mouthful.

It's here, my four episode marathon of That TV Dude:

#1: His review for Miley Cyrus:

If there was an award for most overrated teen singer ever, it would probably go to Hannah Montana.(And the winner for the most latest person to realize the criticism got really old, goes to TV Dude!)

She's just another one of those overly hyped singers who thinks she's all that, but not.(No shit, sherlock)

She's also another one of those snobs who on the outside looks perky and friendly, but is just another stuck up person on Hollywood who is too good for anyone.(Okay, this would be better if you're all like, "I know everybody else thinks so, but..." or something)

Her songs are just abysmal, and that's the nicest word I can think of for her songs.(In Soviet Russia, songs think you're abysmal)

She also seems to lip sync her songs, and it proves she can't sing at all.(How is proving she lip syncs proves that she does not have good vocals, then?)

I also don't like what she teaches kids on her show. In one episode, Hannah refuses to eat carrots and I am sure other kids didn't want carrots after that episode. Way to teach kids the right thing Miley.(Don't tell me you watch every episode of it)

At one point, Miley got a show and a movie, and let me tell you right now, she is one of the worst actors I have ever seen.(Not her fault she makes a lot of money)

She either overacts, or underacts and doesn't have any passion at all. I also fail to see why she's so hyped up. She's only going to be abandoned in a matter of time for the next "greatest teen singer",(Um hello? This isn't 2008 or 2009 anymore)

so why bother making her so big if she's going to be forgotten soon?(Are you talking to her fans, or Disney? At least be a little specific)

You would think that after all the scandals she has had, she would be let go, but no. I mean really?(Hey, is this review all about complaining about Miley Cyrus' fame?)

She has done so many bad things that her career should have ended long ago and be forgotten.(Seriously, are you a broken record? Or using the whole "bragging about having a huge ballsack after one unique sentence" level?)

And the excuse of her being a teen is not valid at all, she needs to be disciplined for her scandals. Also she dates older men, and she's a teen. There are no redeeming qualities to Miley Cyrus. She may look pretty to some people, but her looks aren't enough. She has no talent as a singer or actor, she teaches the wrong things to kids, and her countless scandals should have ended her career by now.(This would be better if you did this EARLIER)

Miley not only needs to leave the singing business, but the acting and TV business all together.(Dude, take a pill. Her show is already over)

#2: His review for Spongebob Squarepants:

Spongebob Squarepants is one of those shows everyone will remember. No matter how old you are, everyone has heard of it, watched it, and laughed. Unfortunately, it seems that over the years, the show has gone from being a great show, to very mediocre and boring and here's why.(Oh, this is good)

The first seasons' 1 through 3, were well crafted and had plenty of great ideas in it. There was humor that not only kids could laugh at, but adults as well. I also liked the variety the seasons had and had original plots and stories, but like all good shows, it eventually starts to go rock bottom (no not the episode, but it was great).(Oh look, it's ANOTHER nostalgic)

After the success of The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, it was only logical that another season be put on the air and I was ready to watch it, only to find some changes I did not like. The artwork is way too colorful now,(Would you rather watch stuff in black/white, or colorful effects by Vincent Waller?)

Spongebob has a new voice that is very annoying, and it has lost some of it's variety and humor.(Since when were throats funny? And oh yeah, thanks for using that overused complaint)

It wasn't until season 6 when things went way down hill for Spongebob. The episodes now focus on the Krusty Krab too much,(Isn't that called the point of the show?)

the variety is now next to non-existent, the stories are a case of been there, done that,(Excuse the staff for being too busy)

and the humor is nowhere near as charming and funny like before. Most of the characters are not as interesting and nowhere near as great as before. Spongebob is now too annoying and stupid and not goofy and funny like in the early seasons.(Hello? He was always like that)

Patrick is now way too stupid and not funny. Sandy is pretty much not in this show anymore, she is just a background character now. Squidward is still tolerable but he is always getting tortured. Give him a break, he has been through enough and deserves some love and things he works for.(Did you know that he was INTENDED to be like that?)

Plankton is used WAY too many times, I guarantee you that in every new episode of Spongebob, you will see him trying to steal the formula.(Same overused complaint is overused)

Come up with new ideas! Mr. Krabs is now too focused on money. I know he is cheap but in recent episodes, he cares for nothing but money, and fells nothing for anything else.(500 bucks if you mention anything from Penny Foolish)

Spongebob Squarepants was a great show when it began and seasons 1-3 are still great, but these new seasons are just not as great as the original. Perhaps it's for the best that this show either get a new creative team and bring back the magic, or cancel it and let a new show take its place.(Um, are you ratings blind? Cuz' Spongebob's million views explains why it's still going)

What was once a great show for everyone of all ages, has now gone downhill and has lost its charm.(*cough* same complaint *cough*)

Sorry all you fans, I still like Spongebob a lot, but we need stuff like the old seasons back, not this drek.(What's a drek? Another word for a meef: just like you?)

Stick with the old episodes instead of this junk.(Take your nostalgia goggles off too. Not ALL post-movie eps are that bad)

#3: His review for Catdog:

CatDog is one of those shows that may have worked, but it falls short on every level.(Says the guy who says he rather watches this show rather than The X's)

The story is that a cat and a dog are literally joined together and have some wild adventures. Now on paper, it sounded pretty good, but somewhere in translation to broadcasting it, it got horribly messed up and was a waste of time.(Ok...don't know what to say)

I remember as a kid hating it and when I was going to watch it again, I thought that my perspective changed on the show, and it didn't at all.(Buy yourself a TV remote, if you want to change it quickly)

I still hate this show and there is nothing that can change that. I have to point out that the art work looks terrible and very cheap.(Using cardboard cutouts and crayons is cheaper, I guess my cleverness can ruin your aspect as wanting to be an artist)

There are blotches of black ink left in some scenes and colors are either too washed out or too dark.(Are you talking about the theme song, or is it just me?)

There are even some drawings that look rushed and the drawer had no time to clean it up.(Well, kids don't want to be disappointed, and you're not thinking about it lightly)

The show is also a rip off of Ren and Stimpy with a cat and a dog as best friends, but Cat is smart and Dog is stupid so it's a reverse,(1.They are stuck together. 2.They are in a different location. 3.The characters are different 4.You have no idea about the whole concept of ripping off, don't you?)

but they act almost like Ren and Stimpy and sometimes use jokes from that show.(Look again)

Dog was somewhat funny but he wasn't really that funny, and Cat is an arrogant jerk to everyone and is obnoxious.(You have a bad taste in accepting those personalities, right?)

CatDog also has a mouse named Winslow living with them. The best way to describe Winslow is that he's the bastard child of Jerry from and Tom and Jerry and Smurfette and they decided to abandon him, I don't blame them.(Winslow was a bastard? Good luck using that word on the TV.com forums)

Winslow is a very unlikable character and is very irritating, he's obnoxious to everyone, and he is not funny and has a very annoying laugh.(I'm right, you do have a bad taste in personalities)

Then there are the Greaser Dogs, who always want to beat up CatDog for no good reason.(In parody of look again: Watch again)

I suppose ypu can get away with Cat because of cats and dogs fighting, but sometimes Cat will help the Greasers and they end up beating him up anyway, why? What possible reason is there to beating up Cat every time they get to? He's snobbish yes, but sometimes Cat doesn't deserve being beat up or anything.(Hating someone, and feeling sorry for him otherwise, ok)

It's like the creators had a thing against cats and wanted to see them be beaten up. To make matters worse, the Greasers and Winslow always get away with their bad deeds.(What about your thoughts on Cat being snobby, huh?)

What type of lesson is that? Bad guys are always going to win and doing bad things won't get you in trouble? Finally there's the rabbit. I can't remember his name but he was the antagonist most of the times and did seem to get what he deserved from time to time. The characters are not interesting though and the voice work is dreadful.(Tom Kenny is a very nice voice actor, you know)

The only real good thing about the show was that the TV movie it had was pretty satisfying and it tied up loose ends and it had the Greasers finally be beaten up. I really do not like this show and I am sorry if you are a fan and think I am being too harsh on it, but I really tried to like it and I can't. I am glad this show is off the air and if is on the air still, I hope it's in a time where I will never be able to see it.(How about this?: Avoid it as much as possible)

If you see this show in TV, just tune into another show and stay far away from this ugly mess of a show.(How thoughtful)

#4: His review for Pokemon:

Like many kids in the 90s, I got caught in the Pokemon franchise. I played the games, collected the cards, and watched the show it was based on. The show stars Ash Ketchem, a 10 year old who starts his quest to become a pokemon master.(Please don't pull off a crad)

Along the way he gets Pikachu, Misty and Brock and fight against Jesse, James, and Meowth, AKA Team Rocket. Seasons 1 and 2 were well done and had plenty of humor and variety, but in season 3, everything goes way downhill.(Seriously, either you're just saying that, or you're being a nostalgic, so people would think you're cool)

For one thing, season 3 and beyond uses the same repetitive nonsense, travel, collect a pokemon, fight gym leader, do side quests, fight Team Rocket,(So did Season 1-2)

repeat that same process and that's the show for you.(Once again, that's the point)

The acting is not that great, I particularly don't like Ash's or Meowth's voices, Ash sounds like a girl and Meowth has a crummy New York accent for some reason,(It's 4Kids, what do you think? And I liked the voices IMO)

everyone else ranged from borderline acceptable to bad. The animation is downright repetitive, you can see that Ash and his friends pass the same landscapes again and again and the pokemon battles use the same fight scenes as well constantly.(Do you watch all the episodes? I'm not seeing it)

Team Rocket is easily the worst TV villains I have ever seen, they have plans to take pokemon but the plans have more holes in them then all the Swiss cheese in Switzerland and most of the time they rely on robots and their hot air balloon to escape, what they can't get cars?(Because they have no money)

Why don't they get guns to shoot Ash and his friends and then take the pokemon?(Why do you think the Dratini episode was banned, dumbass?)

They also aren't bad guys and instead of actually trying to do something else with their lives, they keep coming back, why? In one episode, James has a mansion with a complete butler and maid staff to serve him and Jesse and Meowth, but he turns it down. Are you kidding me? Even Jesse and Meowth think it's a bad idea to leave, but they do anyway.(James didn't want to marry Jesselina or something)

They end up on easy street and give it up? What idiots. another problem is the Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny gag. Are we really supposed to believe that both of them have sisters or cousins?(Not their faults their relatives had a bunch of them in their stomachs)

Either they are being clones or there is a group of people who become and act like one of them. Ash is also the stupidest protagonist, because he gives up his pokemon! Why, just why? He has a lot of powerful and good pokemon and he gives them up?(He only released Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Primeape at that point)

Isn't a pokemon master supposed to catch every single pokemon?(Well, he's still learning the aspects in each region)

Speaking of pokemon, while in the first two seasons, the pokemon look cute, after season 3, they look ridiculous and seem to look more like regular animals now,(Then you must be worshipping the wrong Pokemon)

even some of the names are terrible. I also was bothered by how Ash lost the tournament in the first season, he's the hero, he makes it to the big leagues and loses?(Once again, it's all about the aspects)

On top of that, he gets the worst moral lesson, it's ok to lose as long as you're nice. Are you serious?!? What kind of lesson is that? I watched this show to see Ash struggle to the top and he fails and gets told a moral like that? That is one of the worse things in a TV show ever.(Dude, take a pill. Pokemon's not all about winning either)

I also notice that absolutely no one ages at all. Is everyone drinking from the fountain of youth?(You like to run in the 90's, but I fail to see it)

I also hated the lack of character depth, in one episode we learn the origins of Meowth and that's it. Couldn't they at lest give character backgrounds in Ash as to why he wants to be a pokemon master or why Jesse and James became members of Team Rocket?(Ask the creators themselves)

I could keep going on, but the bottom line is this: Pokemon WAS a good franchise, but now it has turned into a cash cow for businesses and it needs to end.(It's not their fault Pokemon is popular. It's our fault for buying their stuff)

Ash should be a pokemon master and pickachu should be raichu by now.(Did you see the Lt. Surge episode? If not, shame on you)

They should at least get new characters and remove Ash and Team Rocket,(Oh, like what happened at the end of Toy Story 3 or something? Not going to happen)

that would make the show probably more watchable.(While more fans will be like, ASH!!!!!!!1111 305752.gif )

I urge people out there, please do not watch this show and just play the games instead of watching this. Pokemon was a great show, but it has overstayed its welcome. It just no longer works, the plots are repetitive,(Okay, stop)

the characters are flat, the villains are as threatening as a used tissue, the logic makes no sense, and it uses the same premise over and over again.(Oh finally)

I am sorry if you like the show, but this show has long lived past its prime and what charm it had long ago, is now in shambles and has no more substance. The only way I could watch this show again is get rid of all the characters and bring in new ones,(Dude, you're not the boss of television)

then maybe I would watch it. Before any of you thumb me down, just take into consideration what I said. This show is dead and buried, so please stop resurrecting it and making it even worse.(Take off your friggin' goggles while you're at it)

Ugh, that was a mouthful.

Wow, that guy needs to lighten up. Good commentary.