• Advertisement

Comentate.

wilpea's review of Fairly Odd Baby

Wow. The story about that one is that I was 70 percent the way through the commentary when I realized that the writer of it was autistic, so I actually had to go back and edit some stuff. I was worried everyone was going to hate it because of that. 428899.gif Still that user said some disturbing things that kinda freaked me out. 49943.gif But I'm glad you liked it. 630566.gif

Steel's Thesis Episode 6: Level2460 Blog Commentary

His blog is called "New!"

You know how Spongebob is going downhill?(Large Audience: YEAH!!)

Do you want to change that?(It can't be changed, I'm sorry. I'm walking away now..)

Well this is for you: I want to gather people to change Spongebob and make the new episodes just as good as the old ones.(But you're too young)

I want to get some people to get an overload of mail and email over to Nickeleodeon-(Nick barely excepts any mail -Word to the wise)

-telling them why ratings are going down,(One kid can't do it, I'm still trying to crush your dreams)

what they can do, and so on. I want the messages to sound convincing. I got some ideas too:(This is interesting icon_rolleyes.gif)

1.) Tell them that they should stop promoting grossness and start putting pure humor in it.(Okay then, neat freak)

2.) Tell them that they should get a group of normal kids to watch it before it airs.(Does that only happen with educational television? Group of kids equals downsize in employment)

That way they could tell them if it is good, or needs changes. If the group of kids say that it is good, they should let it air.(Who are you? Some person trying to chase off jobs?)

3.) Tell them that they should make episodes less scientific.(which makes Sandy go down-hill)(Less scientific episodes means more dumbass kids, dumbass)

If you have other ideas of what you can do, make a comment about them.(Here's mine: get ideas that do not KILL anything)

In your comment, type in "i'm in"(i'm out, capitalize the "i" while you're at it)

if you want to change Spongebob. If not, you shouldn't make a comment.

Teletubbies review by simpsons12334

This is the best show on cbc ever

*No, just no.*

best show on cbc ever:

It may be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

*Wooow, this person sure is smart, using "very" over & over again. icon_rolleyes.gif*

Stupid but it is the stupid funny type

*No...it's just plain stupid.*

Teletubbies review by simpsons12334

This is the best show on cbc ever

*No, just no.*

best show on cbc ever:

It may be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

*Wooow, this person sure is smart, using "very" over & over again. icon_rolleyes.gif*

Stupid but it is the stupid funny type

*No...it's just plain stupid.*

If you ask me that review should be reported as spam. (on TV.com) Anyway good commentaries, I think yours are funny. I'm going to go fishing for more cow pie reviews, some users have a lot of them, like WhoaWhoa.

woahwoah's revew on oojh.

Everybody thinks it's bad.But they are wrong.

*No...they're absolutely right.*

Well,I don't like this show,but it's fine to me.

*How do you not like it, but say it's fine???*

And no it's not one of those shows that is just like those other classic Nickelodeon shows.

*Don't you dare mention classic Nick shows in this awful review.*

I can say that it's not great,But it's not bad.

*No, it's all bad.*

I don't like this show,but it's good.

*Repetitive much?*

It's like one of the greatest spin-offs ever than that dreadful Back At The Barnyard.

Except for that the cartoon character's eyes change.

*What? Even BatB is better than this show.*

Well,it's pretty good as what I thought it was.

*What are you rambling about? This is supposed to be a review.*

I grade this show a C because it really Wasen't that good,but it was a really good fine show that's better than it's movie that it made on Cartoon Network.It's pretty good.

*What?? This review is nothing but repetitive & contradicting. I give this "review" an F-----*

Another WhoaWhoa review, and a dreadful one for the show Everybody Hates Chris. This kid uses bad grammar and punctuation in his reviews too. This one seriously lacks spacing between words. This kid fails at English Class.

Malcom In The Middle,huh? no, wrong show kid. This show isn't Malcolm in the Middle, you also spelled Malcolm wrong.

The childhood of Chris Rock which is very bad is shown.This show is good,but not the best.Hate Chris Rock's annoucing in this episode.Anyone who hates Chris Rock's announcing seriously has something wrong with them. His announcing is great foo. Good but not the best? No I disagree with that, this show is more than just good imo its great.

Too bad it ended like all of the good channels do and hire a lot of bad ones!!!Well,it's not that stupid or anything it said,but it kind of reminds me Malcom In The Middle.surprisingly I agree with this, except this show isn't stupid at all, and it doesn't remind me of Malcolm in the Middle that much, the only things that make the shows a little similar is that both moms tend to yell a lot and both shows do have episodes where the king bully of the school retires and acts all nice, but it results the schools in having bedlam and the king bully needs to start bullying again and restore proper authority.

They always have to end with bad shows if they have to cancel all the good ones like what they did to CN.this doesn't make much sense. But I do agree that CN has gone down the drain and have lots of bad shows now, and yes its sad the show ended but it did have a good run of 4 years on CW.

All I know is that the narrating is so annoying in this show and that doesn't really make Chris Rock's career very bad.Good show,but it's not the best show ever.It kind of ripped off Malcom In The Middle,but it's still a good show.Okay now I really hate you again, you did not just say that. No way is the narrating annoying, its what makes the show more interesting and good, since Chris' narrations can be quite good and funny, and is one of the key pieces of the show, its cool how Chris describes the past events in his life and stuff. the rest of the sentence doesn't make sense, but I'm thinking you meant his narration was bad for his career, which makes you even more of a stupid failure. And again, its a great show. and nope it didn't rip off Malcolm in the Middle, Hell I don't think Chris himself even heard of or ever watched that show anyway. You need to get off the internet kid.

Shadowyseal's review of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated.

horrible remake of a decent show

[in your opinion]

the new personalities and what not for the characters were terrible ideas and the writing for some of the eps doesn't even make sense >_>

[How so?]

like for example daphne is now allergic to like everything, velma has an attitude and calls people she doesn't know anything about a freak, and fred is even dumber than in every other version and now can't make traps without daphne around which kills continuality

[but that makes them better. And it actually helps the "continuality"]

but the main problem besides velma's disgusting new attitude is the awful writing. like for example in the prom episode the persona responsible was the creepers suposed daughter.

[You forget to captalize the B in but. And no shit sherlock.]

considering she was very young at the time of him getting arrested and that would make the gang in their 30's to 40's now since she's all grown up.

[Correction]

not to mention common sense would of helped them see that she wasn't who she said she was >_>.

[Well, we don't even know how old they all are, as I said before >_>]

unless they can improve the writing i wont bother watching.

[Then get the hell out of my internet. Kthxbye.]

Dramastorm's review on Squirrel Boy.

Boy, I used to watch this show, but I totally missed this episode! I wanna see it! Please!

*Huh? I'm sorry, but this is for the show entirely, not a single episode.*

Yeah? And you ask why, huh?

*Not really.*

Well, I'll tell you why!

*O..k...*

This show is very funny at times and sometimes, you need to kick back with a funny cartoon.

*No, it's not. I'll watch SB instead, kthx.*

Why not watch Squirrel Boy!?

*I can think of few reasons.*

It's a witty show that should have lasted longer than it did.

*No, it should've ended after the first episode.*

And yes, there are a few shows that did not last for some reason. This was one of those shows I liked that got canceled.

*Good to know.*

And now, I might not get to see this episode.

*What episode?! This is supposed to be a show review, not episode review!*

If it ever comes out on DVD, I am buying it soon. If I can somehow watch this episode online, then I most certainly will, Brad! Brilliant show, Watson!

*Well, good for you, but this show will never be on DVD.*

By the way, Moose rocks!

*Nice to know.*

Woahwoah's Glenn Martin, DDS review commentary-

Some people like it,a lot of people hate this show.

{No shit, Sherlock}

Okay,even though this show doesn't really belong to Nick At Nite.But I really love it.It's about this family with a dad as a dentist,a complete clumsy guy and a dog who has a very huge butt.

{Way to make a point with a comment on a dog's anus}

This show is one of the best clay animation shows ever made.

{How many claymation shows have you seen? icon_rolleyes.gif}

Celebity Deathmatch that Cuppa Coffie made was better than this show,but this show is very funny.

{The only thing funny about this show was the fact that it was so damn awful}

But a thing that I hate about this episode is that this has a laugh track.This is not one of those shows that do that.It has a lot of stuff that doesn't belong in the laughing track.It was so stupid of them to do that.

{*gasp* Is someone recording this?! Woahwoah finally made a good and coherent point about something in his reviews!}

I really love this show,but it's not really the best show ever.If anyone hates this show,that means that you can't enjoy the comedy and blood in this episode.

{Did you just say comedy? Kid, blood, gore and immature jokes about dog's butts is not good humor. I feel like a dumbass for ever believing that you were thirteen}

I enjoy it and I do not care about all of the bad things that they do in this show.Just watch and some will like it or love it or hate it. {Wait, all? I thought you said only hated one thing about this show. Woahwoah, if there was a reward for users who contradict themselves the most in their reviews, you'd win it}

Nathan's review of The Penguins of Madagascar

This show is amazing! I really think this show is a good idea! (Yes because it's the best idea ever to have a spin-off to a movie series that has made almost 400 million dollars @_@)

A show staring the penguins from the madagascar movie. (No fucking way, I definitely didn't know that by the title)

I love these guys! They're so funny! This show is tied with spongebob! It is that good! (Spamtastic!)

Every time it comes on, I sit down and watch it. (That's what tv shows are for dumbass)

The episode titles are catchy, the plots are good, and the humor isn`t too bad either. (Seriously? That's what they are suppose to do, catch your attention. I mean wtf)

If you agree with me, click the green thumbs up. If you disagree, click the red thumbs down. (Oh my god, this review is making me want to go Captain Falcon on this hoe)

This show is very new, but so far, it is going uphill, and it is a dead tie with spongebob on my favorite shows list. This is one of my new favorite shows! (Damn, this kid is going to drive me to drinking if all his reviews are this pointless)

Good commentary clappy, but unlike some of the other reviews, Nathan had some good points{I wasn't that good at reviewing myself when I first joined}. But he did make some bad points too, like liking it because of catchy titles? 49943.gif

Did me and you read the same review? He half-assed the review overall. He gave some very generic and vague reasons for liking the show.

Fanboy & Chum Chum review by RavenTheMind.

I was suprised.

*Surprised that it sucked?*

I absolutely adore this show so far.

*Why?*

The animations are smooth and clean, the characters are interesting and have A LOT of character, though some of them need a bit more background story, and the humor is cute and fun.

*The characters are an eyesore to look at & the humor is sick.*

Has anyone who's rated so low actually seen more than five minutes of an episode?

*Actually, I have sat through a couple episodes & they make me wanna puke.*

I was extremely skeptical at first, especially with all these cruddy new shows like "Chowder" and "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack," but I actually found this show quite enjoyable.

*Hey! I like Chowder & Flapjack! How on Earth can you enjoy this awful show?*

However, they could cut down on the "poop" jokes, I agree.

*Glad you agree.*

I really enjoy the allusions to Star Wars, myself being a casual Star Wars fan.

*Wonderful.*

Janitor Poopatine is a quite fun character.

*No. His name's horrendous BTW.*

I also very much like the character Kyle, though he does seem randomly placed.

*Kyle's a lame character.*

Something I really like about this show is the fluidity. Fanboy and Chum Chum are supposedly powerless boys, yet they will randomly float into the air.

*That's not freaky at all.*

Anything can happen; there's no way this show could ever "jump the shark" because it's all so interestingly zany.

*It jumped the shark when it premiered.*

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I don't think it should have as bad of a review as it's gotten so far.

*It deserves the low rating.*

It's definitely worth giving a shot. :]

*Hell no. The show's worth BEING shot.*