• Advertisement

043a. The Bully

storytime7

Discuss it here.

I thought this was a really good episode and it was funny seeing Spongebob try to avoid Flats the Flounder and it was pretty funny when Mrs.Puff told Spongebob that she talked to Flats and used his name, I also liked the part when Spongebob was on the phone with Patrick. 10/10 A+

Patrick: You're working at Pizza Castle now?

I really like this one. I saw it the other day actually.

And I really liked seeing SB isn't aware that e is a sponge, as he said "I'm absorbing his punches as if I was made of a spongy material" or sth along those lines.

And the phone call from PAtrick.....classic. I love how he though SB was a guy called Mario.

I love this episode. Especially the part where Flatts still wants to kick SpongeBob's butt even after SpongeBob saved his life.

SPONGEBOB: Oh Gary, I too young to get my butt kicked! There are so many things in life that I haven't gotten to do!

(imagines himself as a phone operator)

SPONGEBOB: Hang on, I'll transfer your call.

SPONGEBOB: Do not cheer me, my fellow adult classmates. Flatts was the real victim here. A victim of a society that's leading down a violent rode to nowhere. A road I call 'Violence Road'.

I love this episode so much. It's one of my favorites from season 3, and also from the entire series. It's a true classic gem. Everything about this episode was gold. It was perfect in every aspect shape and form and needed no improvement whatsoever. It was cleverly written, intense, and full of suspense that made is so enjoyable and such a pleasure to watch. I never got bored throughout the whole 12 minutes. The writers did a splendid, fantastic job with this episode. You really need a clever mind to come up with this kind of stuff in a cartoon. It's not easy, and I give them full credit for their hard work and resulting success.

favorite quotes: OUT OF MY WAY! CANT YOU SEE HES GONNA KICK MY BUTT!

you're workin at Pizza Castle now?

ya hey Mario. let me get a large double olive....

so you like kickin butts, do you? well we'll show you old man!

I just saw this episode, I love it. <3 I was laughing so hard from the beginning bit where Spongebob is irritating the other student, and she goes, "I don't want to have to report you again" and then "I think think it goes shoved up your---" I forgot how enjoyable this episode was. xD

10/10

Just like Club SpongeBob and As Seen on TV, this episode is one of the most overrated SpongeBob episodes in season 3. Sure, this episode was funny but I just didn't like some parts in this episode like the running gag with the old man. I mean, the people thinking the old man was SpongeBob's bully and they starting to attack him. Is this supposed to be funny? NO!!! Also I really hated the ending so much. Mrs. Puff was good in this episode but I kinda hated Mr. Puff at the ending of this episode. Patrick's parts and Flats puncing SpongeBob but SpongeBob not getting hurts were the best parts of this episode. I rate this episode 9/10. (I would rate 10/10, If the ending wasn't terrible and If there weren't the running gag with the old man.)