• Advertisement

What are you doing this summer? (2015 Edition)

The Summer has just arrived for those who are in the northern hemisphere. Summer is a time where people get out of school and go on Summer vacation. It can also be a time where we spend quality time with our family and friends. So what do you plan on doing this Summer vacation?

Discuss

Coincidently it's a whole-moth holiday for me too here. I'm porbably not going anywhere, just spending my time in my home playing video games and bowsing the Internet all day long. I will probably be visitng my relative's homes during Eid Fitr.

I have an SAT class that starts july 20th

Might go to new york for a few days

Might go to the sportsplex and play indoor soccer a few times

Might go to friends house and work on our robot for robotics early

Chill at home 

Buy things 

Get my permit

Do summer work for AP world history 

-Auditing a class for both summer sessions
-Hopefully getting a job soon
-Hopefully going to the pool more than I did the previous two summers
-Hanging out with friends
-Being more active on SBC and SBM

-Preparing for the fall semester
-Catching up on TV shows (i.e. Gravity Falls, MLP, Regular Show) and checking out shows I've never seen full episodes of (i.e. The Simpsons, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Bojack Horseman)

• Like 4

Besides work, spending three weeks in upstate New York. Might visit Canada for two days again. Oh and of course, continue my search for a full time job.

Babysitting, House Cleaning, Going to the beach for a week, more babysitting and cleaning house, worrying about paying and enrolling for more college classes, listening to my mom telling me to get a job, hopefully writing some fanfiction.

Maybe build a rocket, fight a mummy and climb up the Eiffel Tower. Other than that: beach, video games, not going to Las Vegas and Utah again, probably visit and stay at my sister's place in Waikiki for celebrate the 4th with her in-laws awkwardly like last year, hopefully be bothered by some friends and being the secondary man of the house while waiting for my dad to retire from one of his jobs so I can finally free up the time to get me a job.