• Advertisement

What Makes You Laugh?

Ron

"Spongebob Squarepants" (obviously!) 526874.gif 99% of the time! 125508.gif The other 1% is when Nickelodeon makes the dumb mistake of over-hyping, dumb, stupid, moronic, idiotic, underwritten 30 minute 'specials' that aren't even that special. icon_rolleyes.gif

So actual humor doesn't make you laugh? Interesting.

I think its funny to listen to people try to sound cool like so.....

"Spongebob Squarepants" (obviously!) 526874.gif 99% of the time! 125508.gif The other 1% is when Nickelodeon makes the dumb mistake of over-hyping, dumb, stupid, moronic, idiotic, underwritten 30 minute 'specials' that aren't even that special. icon_rolleyes.gif

I would say a range of stimuli that's as lengthy as my arms 428899.gif Seriously, it doesn't take much to make me chortle. An example is my brother's witty voices and facial expressions 428899.gif

Stimuli? Chortle? Such huge vocabulary words, your name should be dictionarygirl instead of sciencegirl 428899.gif

Stimuli? Chortle? Such huge vocabulary words, your name should be dictionarygirl instead of sciencegirl 428899.gif

Well, we do have an SG Dictionary-627962.png

But we gotta love SG. She is one of our most loyal female users and what she says always manages to make me chuckle. 428899.gif

Lolwut.

shitÔÇé ÔÇé/?â?¬t/ Show Spelled [shit] Show IPA noun, verb, shit or shat, shit?Àting, interjection Vulgar .

ÔÇônoun

1. excrement; feces.

2. an act of defecating; evacuation.

3. the shits. diarrhea.

4. Slang . pretense, lies, exaggeration, or nonsense.

5. Slang . something inferior or worthless.

6. Slang . a selfish, mean, or otherwise contemptible person.

7. Slang . narcotic drugs, esp. heroin or marijuana.

8. Slang . possessions, equipment, mementos, etc.; stuff.

ÔÇôverb (used without object)

9. to defecate.

ÔÇôverb (used with object)

10. Slang . to exaggerate or lie to.

ÔÇôinterjection

11. Slang . (used to express disgust, disappointment, frustration, contempt, or the like).

ÔÇöIdioms

12. give a shit, Slang . to care; be concerned.

13. no shit, (used to express amazement, incredulity, or derision).

14. up shit creek, Slang . in a desperate or hopeless situation; in serious trouble. Also, up shits creek, up shit creek without a paddle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

(v.) var. (with short i from ptp. or n.) of earlier shite, ME shiten, OE sc?½tan; cf. MLG, MD schiten (D schijten ), OHG sk?½zan (G scheissen ); (n.) re-formation from the v., or continuation of OE scite (in place names)

I prefer about any kind of humor. Except for the really explicit kind. Like that new show on Adult Swim, Children's Hospital. I turned it off after hearing some doctors say ''Dude did you see her?'' ''Yeah. I'd do her clumsy vagina any day.'' Both utterly stupid and disgusting.

I prefer about any kind of humor. Except for the really explicit kind. Like that new show on Adult Swim, Children's Hospital. I turned it off after hearing some doctors say ''Dude did you see her?'' ''Yeah. I'd do her clumsy vagina any day.'' Both utterly stupid and disgusting.
LOL HE SAID VAGINA