• Advertisement

What Makes You Laugh?

Ron

The website, Sickipedia.

I'm so sorry, guys. 428899.gif

Some of it is a bit too sick, but yeah. 526874.gif

The angry mole Mr. Resetti in your avatar makes me laugh, and so does funny voice imitations, funny faces, and pody humor. Some messages on the interwebz I find quite hilarious sometimes, hard to explain what exactly, but certain things posted and the way they are described often amuse me.

I prefer about any kind of humor. Except for the really explicit kind. Like that new show on Adult Swim, Children's Hospital. I turned it off after hearing some doctors say ''Dude did you see her?'' ''Yeah. I'd do her clumsy vagina any day.'' Both utterly stupid and disgusting.

I hate humor like that too. They do it in the very recent{seasons 7 and 8} episodes of Family Guy too {no offense Spongeseb}. Stuff like Peter making fun of Lois' vagina or him saying, "Ha ha, I raped Meg!" isn't funny.

I hate humor like that too. They do it in the very recent{seasons 7 and 8} episodes of Family Guy too {no offense Spongeseb}. Stuff like Peter making fun of Lois' vagina or him saying, "Ha ha, I raped Meg!" isn't funny.

Ha ha, I raped Luke! His vagina was funny looking

... Oh wait, thats the exact OPPOSITE of what you thought was funny... Mmmkay.