• Advertisement

How Was Your Day

Clappy

Today was ok.  Woke up feeling pretty good playing basketball, but then the evening I was mowing the lawn and had a pretty rough allergy attack.  Like my nose just became super clogged, I started hacking up, and my eyes became super red.  

Today was okay. Slept until 12pm and had lunch with my dad, that was nice. Spent my afternoon watching The Cartoon Hero's videos; he's quickly become one of my favorite reviewers. Now I'm chilling at home waiting for my parents and brother to come home from his baseball game. Tomorrow will probably be a bit busier since I have to gather up my textbooks and send them back to Chegg and Bookrenter, plus I'm going to the movies.

Today was pretty decent. Slept in, played basketball, went for a walk, texted this girl I'm dating, made plans for another date. Also scheduled myself for the Parapro exam on Wednesday so I can go back for my teaching degree in the near future.

Tired as hell. Spent most of the night studying for my corporate finance quiz. The trickiest part was trying to memorize the balance sheet and income statement but I eventually got both of them nailed down pat and probably the extra detail about how you have to add the purchases to beginning inventory and subtract ending inventory to get the cost of goods sold and having to subtract last year's retained earnings from this year's retained earnings and then adding that number to dividends paid to get net income if a problem has those components to it. Only got 3 hours of sleep total and will drink some coffee to wake me right up. 

Sorry for the technical jargon here. I'm hoping I can remember what I need to know if I try to use the language in my post here.

meh, I had a meeting for robotics that started at 9 and ended at 12, which meant i had to wake up early this morning. When I got home I decided to draw something, which i put in my art thread, and decided that I would continue to do my ap world work tomorrow.